MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2015: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has conducting State Forest Service Exam-2014 for the recruitment 123 Asst Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14-01-2015 at 12:00 PM to 13-02-2015 till Midnight 12:00. Further details MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2015 regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2015
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy: 123 posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job 13.02.2015
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Conservator of Forest: 23 posts
2. Forest Ranger: 100 posts
Eligible Criteria for MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2015
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 28 years as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary/ Matriculation/ equivalent with Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry & Degree in Science/ Engineering with Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Forestry, Botany, Zoology) for Assistant Conservator of Forest, Degree in Science/ Mechanical/ Agriculture/ Forestry from any recognized university for Forest Ranger.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Exam, Physical ability test & Interview.
Application Fee: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay Rs. 1000/-, and candidates other than residents of Madhya Pradesh state has to pay the fee Rs.2000/- , all the candidates must pay Rs.40/- for portal charges through Kiosk. Rs.50/- for Rectifying Mistakes.
How to Apply for MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2015
Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 14-01-2015 at 12:00 PM to 13-02-2015 till Midnight 12:00.
Instruction for Online Application:
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
- Check all fields and click on Submit button.
- Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
- For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can
- Change the details from 20-01-2015 to 15-02-2015.
- After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application for future use.
Important Dates of MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2015
- Starting Date for Online Application: 14-01-2015 from 12:00 PM on wards
- Closing Date for Online Application: 13-02-2015 till Midnight 12:00.
- Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 20-01-2015.
- Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 15-02-2015.
- Date of downloading Hall Tickets for Preliminary Exam: From 10-07-2015 from 12:00 PM to 31-07-2015 till Midnight 12:00
- Date of Exam: 02-08-2015 & 03-08-2015.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2014.