National Sugar Institute Admission 2015: Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Department of Food & Public Distribution has published a Admission for National Sugar Institute. List of successful candidates who have appear for this post. Further details about National Sugar Institute Admission 2015 regarding Admission Process, Date, Time, Venue, and other information are mentioned below.
National Sugar Institute Admission 2015
National Sugar Institute will be uploaded the Admission on their official website i.e. www.nsi.gov.in, to ensure transparency in the examination process and to bring confidence in the candidates and other stack holders as well. In case of any discrepancy related to question / incorrect Admission Schedule should brought to notice of the Controller / Examinations with documentary proof along with solution of the question so as reach the NSI office.
Details of National Sugar Institute Admission 2015
The candidates are hereby informed that they may attend counselling for admission in Sugar Boiling Certificate Course on 02/07/2015 at 10 A.M. at National Sugar Institute, Kanpur. Admission shall be given to the candidates declared successful in the counselling in accordance with the merit, verification of the necessary documents and deposition of fees as per the rules.
Organisation Name: National Sugar Institute
Admission Date: 02/07/2015
Admission Time: 10 A.M.
Venue: Nation Sugar Institute, Kanpur
Instruction to candidates for counselling:
1. In the beginning the candidates are required to deposit the Bank Drafts.
2. After depositing Bank Draft the photocopies of the documents regarding proof of Age / Qualification / Experience / Category shall checked / Verified from the originals.
3. Age Limit: 35 years maximum as on 01.07.2015
4. Minimum Qualification & Experience:
i) Matriculation / High School with Science / Agriculture
ii) One season experience of pan operation in a vacuum pan sugar factory along with nomination.
5. For SC / ST category candidates, self attested copy of certificate from appropriate authority in the rank of DM / Collector / SDM / Tehsildar, wigh legible seal should be submitted.
6. For OBC category candidates, self attested copy of ceritificate from appropriate authority in the rank of DM / Collector / SDM / Tehsildar, with legible seal should be submitted. The certificate should be issued after 31.03.2014
7. For candidates belonging to Rural Category, the certificate must be given in prescribed form generated from NSI website.
8. For candidates belonging to Defence Category, are required to submit the self attested copy of certificate from Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board, Delhi / Secretary, Rajya Zila Sainik Board, Officer in charge.
9. The names of the candidates qualified in respect of requirement of Age / Qualification / Experience / Category shall be included in the selection list on the basis of overall rank, rank in category & rank in Category of horizontal reservation.
Click here For Download National Sugar Institute Admission 2015
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Admission Procedure, Admission Date, Time, Venue, Candidates List about National Sugar Institute Admission 2015.