NCC Odisha Recruitment 2014
Name of Posts: Junior Clerk, Driver, Lascar
Total Post: 14
Age Limit: 18 years to 32 years
Last Date: 15/11/2014
Name of the Posts:
1) Junior Clerk: 3 posts
2) Driver: 2 posts
3) Lascar: 9 posts
Qualification for NCC Odisha Recruitment 2014
Candidates have to possess +2 degree or equivalent with basic knowledge of computer skill for the posts of Junior Clerk.
Candidates have to possess Class VII or equivalent degree and should possess valid Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle/ Heavy Motor Vehicle for the posts of Driver.
Candidates have to possess Class Vii or equivalent degree for the posts of Lascar.
Age Limit as on 01/11/2014
Candidates age should between 18 years to 32 yars as on above mention date for the posts of Junior Clerk, Driver, Lascar in NCC Odisha Recruitment 2014
Pay Scale for NCC Odisha Recruitment 2014:
1) Junior Clerk: Pay Scale of Rs.5,200-20,200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
2) Driver: Pay Scale of Rs.Rs.5,200-20,200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
3) Lascar: Pay scale of Rs.Rs.4,860-14,680/- Grade Pay Rs.1600/-
Candidates have to pay application through IPO of Rs.100/-in case of UR and SEBC candidates and
Rs.75/- in case of SC & ST candidates in favour of “Establishment Officer, Directorate of Higher Education, Odisha Bhubaneswar” payable at GPO, Bhubaneswar as application & examination fees which is not refundable in any circumstances
Selection process will be based on Written Test for the post of Junior Clerk, Driving Test for the post of Driver, Viva Voce Test for the posts of Lascar.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply in prescribed format which are available in the website www.nccorissa.org.
After fill up application it should be sent NCC Directorate Odisha, Lewis Road Bhubaneswar-2 by 15 Nov 2014Essential Documents to be submitted with Application Form.
1) 2 recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer with full signature of the candidate on the front side.
2) 1 self addressed envelope of 23 cm X 10 cm with required postage stamp for under certificate of posting.
3) Attested copies of certificates showing educational qualification, date of birth etc
4) Attested copy of caste certificate issued by the Competent Revenue
5) Attested copy of Employment Registration Card.
6) Declaration regarding one spouse living.
7) Attested copies of other required certificates, if any.
8) Original IPO.
Note: The details educational qualification, experience, age limit, selection process, how to apply are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details advertisement before apply.