NEEPCO Recruitment 2016 – 55 Trainee Engineer & Officer Posts: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has given an official notification for recruitment of 55 Manager, Trainee Engineer (Civil), Trainee Accounts, Trainee Personnel Officer (E-2), Medical Officer and Security Officer Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply through online from 03.01.2016 to 17.01.2016. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information are mentioned below…
NEEPCO Recruitment 2016
Organisation Name: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
Organisation Website: www.neepco.gov.in
Advertisement No: NEEPCO/Rectt.01.2016
Name of Post:
1. Manager (Finance) (E-5): 1
2. Trainee Engineer (Civil) (E-2): 27
3. Trainee Engineer (Elec./Mechan.) (E-2): 14
4. Trainee Accounts Officer (E-2): 4
5. Trainee Personnel Officer (E-2): 4
6. Medical Officer (E-2A): 2
7. Security Officer (E-2A): 3
Total Vacancy: 55
Qualification: Graduate/ Degree
Age Limit: 30-45 years as on 17.01.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application: 02.02.2016
Eligible Criteria for NEEPCO Recruitment 2016
1. Manager (Finance)(E-5): Candidates should have passed CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent in Finance of 2 years duration from a recognized university/ Institute apprtoved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate.
2. Trainee Engineer (Civil)(E-2): Candidates should have passed BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. in Civil Engg. from recognized Institute/ University or AMIE (Elect/Mech) with minimun 50% marks in aggregate.
3. Trainee Engineer (Elect/Mechan): Candidates should have passed BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc in Elect/ Mechan Engg. from recognized institute/ university or AMIE (Elect/Mech) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
4. Trainee Accounts Officer (E-2): Candidates should have passed CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of 2 years duration from recognized university/institute approved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate.
5. Trainee Personnel Officer (E-2): Graduate with MBA or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/ Human Resource Managament of minimum 2 years duration with 50% marks in aggregate.
6. Medical Officer (E-2A): Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree & registration with Indian Medical Council.
7. Security Officer (E-2A): Candidates should have passed Graduate in any discipline. minimum 2 years experience in Armed Forces in the rank of Captain/ DSP or equivalent in Central/ State Police Organisations.
Candidate should be age maximum 30 years as on 17.01.2016 for P.Code- 2,3,4,5 & 6
Candidates should be age maximum 33 years as on 17.01.2016 for P.Code- 7
Candidates should be age maximum 45 years as on 17.01.2016 for P.Code- 1
SC/ST Candidates will be age relaxatyion by 5 years & 3 years for OBCs.
Application Fee: Candidates should be submitted of Application Fee Rs.560/- (Five hundred rupees only) in any branch of SBI through a pay slip with unique reference no. Application Fee is not for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selectoion process: Candidates will be selected on Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2016
Willing and eligible candidates may apply online through NEEPCO official website www.neepco.gov.in. Online submission of application will start on 03.01.2016 and closed on 17.01.2016. However, last date of payment of Application Fee will be 19.01.2016.
On submission of valid data, the system will generate an “application” with unique application ID which then should be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post only along with following enclosures so as to reach this office within 2nd February,2016.
a) Copy of duly paid Application fee Pay-in-Slip/Challan.
b) Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Mark-sheet, Age Proof(HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/PwD Certificate, etc.
c) Documents related to post qualification experience in case of Job Code 292J16 (Security Officer),
->> Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service in each position, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience, Latest Pay Slip.
Candidates should send the duly filled and signed application form enclosing all academic, professional qualification certificates / testimonial / mark-sheets, photograph, Caste certificate (in case of OBC, non-creamy layer certificate), PwD Certificate, Experienced certificate, etc or any other relevant documents.
The envelope should be sent by Ordinary Post only to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” and should reach on or before 2nd February, 2016. No other form of mail such as speed post / registered post / courier service / by hand etc. will be accepted.
Start Date for Submission of Online Application on 03.01.2016
Last Date Closing of Online Application on 17.01.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application on 02.02.2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee on 19.01. 2016
Important Link: Click Here for Download Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about NEEPCO Recruitment 2016.