NHPC Recruitment 2021: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation published a notification from Himachal Pradesh to fill up 50 vacancies for Apprenticeship Training for the Session 2021-22 under
Apprentices Act, 1961 in Various Disciplines. More details about NHPC Ltd. Recruitment 2021 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd.|
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Recruitment 2020-21:
Educational Qualification –
Electrician – 10th + ITI
Fitter – 10th + ITI
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 12th + ITI
Total of 50 posts.
Electrician – 20 Posts
Fitter – 10 Posts
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 20 Posts
Electrician – Minimum 18 years Maximum 30 Years.
Fitter – Minimum 18 years Maximum 30 Years.
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – Minimum 18 years Maximum 30 Years.
Salary or Stipend Scale:
The stipend will be as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI / 10th class. The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offered will be send through portal. The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the website of NHPC Limited i.e. www.nhpcindia.com.
How to Apply for NHPC Ltd. Apprenticeship Training 2021 –
The candidate has to take a print out of registration/applied at the portal and send it along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI mark-sheets, and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card, etc.at the below-mentioned address by Speed Post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 15/01/2021 (5:00 p.m.):-
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Parbati-II HE Project,
Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh,
Last Date for submission of Application – 15/01/2021
Official Website – nhpcindia.com
NHPC Ltd. Recruitment 2021 Notification
More Details: Before applying, candidates must have read the official announcement carefully about the NHPC Ltd. Recruitment 2021 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2015 for 128 Trainee Engineer, Officer & Other Posts: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has issued notification for the recruitment of 128 Trainee Engineer, Trainee Engineer/ Officer, Trainee Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 02-02-2015 by 12:00 hrs to 23-02-2015 till Midnight. More details about NHPC Limited Recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information are given below….
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2015
organization Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC)
Total No. of Vacancy: 128 Posts
Name of the post:
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 35 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 16 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (E &C): 05 Posts
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (IT): 01 Post
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geology): 03 Posts
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geophysicist): 01 Post
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Geo Technical): 02 Posts
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Earthquake): 01 Post
- Trainee Officer (HR): 05 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Finance): 20 Posts
- Medical Officer: 05 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Law): 03 Posts
- Trainee Officer (PR): 03 Posts
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 13 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Company Secretory): 05 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Safety): 10 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,M.sc.(Geo),B.sc(Engineering),Etc
Salary: Rs.46,500/- per month
Age limit: 36 Years
Eligible Criteria for NHPC Limited Recruitment 2015
Age limit: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
It is relaxable by 10 years for PWD- General, 13 years for PWD -OBC and 15 years for PWD -SC/ST candidates.
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who ordinarliy been domiciled in the state of jammu & kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. The relaxation of age for Ex-Serviceman shall be as per GOVT. rules.
- Trainee Engineer(Civil)/(E2): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Trainee Engineer(Mechanical)/(E2):Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Trainee Engineer(E&C)/(E2):Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Trainee Engineer/Officer(IT)/(E2):Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Trainee Engineer/Officer(Geology)/(E2):Full time Regular M.sc.(Geo.)
- Trainee Engineer/Officer(Geophysicist):Full time Regular M.Tech./M.Sc(Tech)
- Trainee Engineer/Officer(Geo Technical)/(E2):Full time Regular M.sc./M.Tech.
- Trainee Engineer/Officer(Earthquake)/(E2):Full time Regular M.Tech.
- Trainee Officer(HR)/(E2):Full time Regular two years Post Graduate Degree and Diploma
- Trainee Officer(Finance)/(E2):Graduate With CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Medical Officer/(E2A):MBBS Degree With valid registration.
- Trainee Officer(Law)/(E2):Full time regular Graduate degree in Low.
- Trainee Officer(PR)/(E2):Full time regular post Graduate Degree.
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer/(E1):Master’s degree from a recognized India University in Hindi with English
- Trainee Officer(Company Secretary)/(E2):Graduate with membership of the institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Trainee Officer(Safety)/(E2):Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Scale of salary: Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500 for sl.No- 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.15.16 and Rs.24,900-3%-46,500 for sl.No. 11.14.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in written test & interview.
Registration Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- for General & OBC through pay-in-slip in State bank of India specially opened account.no 31713133703 at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NHPC. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to apply for NHPC recruitment 2015
Eligible candidates can apply online form 02.02.2015 to 23.02.2015 through Nhpc Limited official Web site www.nhpcindia.com.
Instruction of Online Application:Here has some steps for online application.
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com & click on career with us.
- Read all instructions given on the web site.
- Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit.
- Take out the print of the registration form generated by the system in duplicate with unique Registration Number.
- The candidate should send duly signed print out of registration form generated after online registration with properly affixed and self attested photograph along with self attested photocopies of the following documents: (a) Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate (b) Complete set of mark sheets (c) Caste certificate (d) Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable) and (f) Pay- in- slip (if applicable).
Important Dates for NHPC Limited Recruitment 2015
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 02-02-2015 by 12:00 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 23-02-2015 till Midnight
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 10-03-2015.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about NHPC Limited 128 Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2015. Click Here for NHPC Limited Trainee Engineer Recruitment Advt.