NIC Recruitment 2016 – 16 Hindi Translators : National Insurance Company Limited, A Govt. of India Enterprise, has announced a Recruitment notification towards engagement of 16 Hindi Translators in the Class – III Assistant Cadre 2016. Interested & Eligible Candidates are requested to apply in Off-Line mode of Application with the prescribed Application Format on or before 14.04.16. Additional information regarding State-wise vacancy break-up, Educational Qualification, Age limit, Salary Scale, Last Date of Application & Application Procedure are elaborated through the following paragraphs..
NIC Recruitment 2016 – 16 Hindi Translators :
Name of the Organization : National Insurance Company Limited
Name of the Post : Hindi Translators Assistant Grade III
Number of Vacancies : 16
State-wise Vacancy break-up :
(a) Delhi – 03
(b) Maharashtra – 03
(c) Maharashtra (Nagpur) – 01
(d) Gujarat – 02
(e) Rajasthan – 02
(f) Karnataka – 02
(g) Punjab – 01
(h) Tamil Nadu – 01
(i) Andhra Pradesh – 01
Age Limit : 28 Years
Mode of Application : Off-Line Only
Last Date of Application : 14.04.16
Eligibility Criteria for NIC Recruitment 2016 – 16 Hindi Translators :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the compulsory elective subject from any UGC recognized University. Apart from this Higher Secondary pass candidates with 60% marks in Aggregate are also eligible to apply.
Conditional Criteria : Candidates can apply only the State vacancy from where he/ she domiciled.
Age Limit : Candidates age must not be more than 28 Years as on 01.01.16. Upper age limit will be relaxed for SC/ ST category as per Government rules.
Salary Scale : Selected Candidates will be placed in a regular pay scale of Rs. 14435 – 840(1) – 15275 – 915(2) – 17105 – 1030(5) – 22255 – 1195(2) – 24645 – 1455(3) – 29010 – 1510(2) – 32030 – 1610(5) – 40080 plus other allowances.
Application Procedure : Interested & Prospective candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed format (Proforma of Application Form can be downloaded from the link given below). Duly filled Application Form along-with all relevant document should be send to the respective state Regional Office on or before 14.04.16.
Disclaimer : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Vacancies, How to Apply for NIC Recruitment 2016 – 16 Hindi Translators Assistant Grade III.
NIC Recruitment 2014-15 for 362 Officers Scale-I Post – National Insurance Company Limited: National Insurance Company Limited (NIC Limited) has published an employment notification for recruitment 362 Officer Scale-I Post. NIC Limited is 15th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the netword in India and abroad is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduate with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 362 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Managers (Scale-1). Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through online from 5th January, 2015 to 24th January 2015. Further details about NIC Recruitment 2014-15 for 362 Officer post regarding age limit, pay scale, essential qualification, how to apply and others information are mentioned below…..
NIC Recruitment 2014-15
Organization Name: National Insurance Company Limited (NIC).
Total No. of Vacancy: 362 Posts
Name of the post: Officer Scale-I
Details of Vacancies:
- Finance: 60 Posts
- Legal: 60 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 30 Posts
- Information Technology: 20 Posts
- Generalist: 192 Posts
Scale of Pay and Others Facility: Basic Pay Rs.17,240/- per month in the Scale of Rs.17240-840(14)-29000-910-(4)-32640 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA etc. Total emoluments will be about Rs.38,500/- per month plus other benefits which are New Pension Scheme and Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme (GSLI).
Eligible Criteria for Officer post of NIC Recruitment 2014-15
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 31-11-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ST category, 03 years for OBC category and 10 years for Person with Disability category candidates.
Essential Educational Qualification: For Specialist Stream a Candidates must have possess any Degree like Graduate / B.Com / BE/B.Tech/(Chemical/Electrical/Marine/Aeronautics/Engineer) / MCA /IT / Computer Science / LLB / B.L / MBBS / Graduate with Maths/Statistics or Graduate in English from any recognised university/ Insitute. For Generalist Stream a candidates must possess the minimum qualification of Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent recognized such by Central Govt.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Written Test and performance in Group Discussion and Interview. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200 marks.
The Scheme of Written examination is as follows:
1. Domain Knowledge of the relevant stream: 40 Marks
2. Test of Reasoning: 20 Marks
3. Test of English Language: 20 Marks
4. Test of General Awareness: 20 Marks
5. Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy: 20 Marks
6. Test of English Language (Essay, Precise and Comprehension): 30 Marks
Application and Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- as Processing and Examination fees has to be paid on line only as per instruction given in above website upon completion of registration and application through Demand Draft / Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are required to pay Rs.50/-.
How to Apply for NIC Recruitment 2014-15
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through online registration system of NIC website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 5th January, 2015 to 24th january, 2015.
While applying on-line, candidate should have the following readily available.
1. E-mail ID
2. Mobile No.
3. Application Fee.
4. A colour photograph with the file size not more than 300 kb.
Online Applying Process:
- Visit http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Kindly enter the details as mentioned in the Application Form.
- Choose the relevant choice of centre for Written Test.
- Candidates have to upload passport size photograph while submitting online application.
- After fill the Application Form, Click on “Proceed Button”
- After submitting online application, take Printout of the acknowledgement slip.
Important Dates for NIC Recruitment 2014-15
- Starting Date of Online Registration of Applications: 05-01-2015
- Last Date of Online Registration of Applications: 24-01-2015
- Payment of Application Fees: 05-01-2015 to 24-01-2015
- Date of Online Examination: Various Dates in April 2015
- Downloading of Call Letters for Examination: 10 Days prior to the date of Examination.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about National Insurance Company Limited Officer (Scale-I) Recruitment 2014-15.
NICL Recruitment 2015 for 1000 Assistant Posts: National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 1000 Assistants in Class-III cadre from open market vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-01-2015 to 31-01-2015. Further details about NICL Recruitement 2015 regarding age Limit, educational qualifications, selection Process, How to Apply and others information are mentioned below…
NICL Recruitment 2015
Organization Name: National Insurance Company Limited
Total No. of Vacancy: 1000 Posts
Name of the Posts: Assistants
Name of the State & Union Territory Wise Vacancies:
- Andaman & Nicobar (Port Blair): 04 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 35 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 03 Posts
- Assam: 45 Posts
- Bihar: 35 Posts
- Chandigarh: 08 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 15 Posts
- Delhi: 78 Posts
- Goa: 08 Posts
- Gujarat: 45 Posts
- Haryana: 22 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 25 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 18 Posts
- Jharkhand: 16 Posts
- Karnataka: 65 Posts
- Kerala: 50 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 45 Posts
- Maharashtra: 80 Posts
- Manipur: 03 Posts
- Meghalaya: 03 Posts
- Mizoram: 03 Posts
- Nagaland: 03 Posts
- Odisha: 37 Posts
- Puducherry: 05 Posts
- Punjab: 40 Posts
- Rajasthan: 60 Posts
- Sikkim: 03 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 60 Posts
- Telangana: 30 Posts
- Tripura: 04 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 50 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 30 Posts
- West Bengal: 72 Posts
Eligible Criteria for NICL Recruitment 2015
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 30-11-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation from a recognized University or Pass in H.Sc/ equivalent (XII pass) with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ ST and PWD) and Knowledge of Regional Language.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- (application fee including intimation charges) for all candidates other than SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER & Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER through online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
How to Apply for NICL Recruitment 2015
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” from 12-01-2015 to 31-01-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online, candidate should have scan the photograph & signature.
- Candidate should have valid email ID.
- Log on to “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and select “Recruitment” link.
- Select appropriate advertisement link & click on the “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment & Click on “Submit” Button.
- Take print out of finally submitted application form for future use.
Important Dates for NICL Recruitment 2015
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News: First Week of January 2015.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-01-2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-01-2015.
- Payment of Application fees: 12-01-2015 to 31-01-2015.
- Date of Online Examination: Various dates in April 2015.
- Download of the call letter for examination: Within 10 days prior to the date of examination.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about NICL 1000 Assistant Posts Recruitment 2015 Refer Employment Newspaper Dated: 03-01-2015 to 09-01-2015, Page No:50 to 53.