NMDC Trainee Recruitment 2015: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited a Navaratna Public Section Enterprise under the Ministry of Still, Govt. of India, has published an employment notification for filling up 34 Trainee posts. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 08/05/2015. More details about National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 for 34 Trainee posts regarding educational qualification, selection process, age limit and other information are given below…
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited Recruitment
Organization Name: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited
Notification No.: 01/2015
Notification Date: 08/04/2015
Total No. of Vacancies: 34 posts
Name of the post:
1) HEM (Mechanic) Gr.I (Trainee) / MCO Gr.I (Trainee): 9 posts
2) Electrician Grade I (Trainee): 4 posts
3) Electronic Technician Gr.II (Trainee): 1 post
4) Junior Stenographer GR. III (Trainee): 3 posts
5) Assistant Physiotherapist Grade – III (Trainee): 1 post
6) Assistant Lab Technician Grade-III (Trainee): 2 posts
7) Assistant Pharmacist Grade-III (Trainee): 1 post
8) Junior Assistant Gr.III (Trainee): 13 posts
Educational Qualification: Class 10, Diploma, Graduation.
Age Limit: 30 years
Last Date for receipt of Application: 08/05/2015
Eligible Criteria for NMDC Trainee Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification and Experience:
1) HEM (Mechanic) Gr.I (Trainee) / MCO Gr.I (Trainee): Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma Degree in Mechanical Engineering and should possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence.
2) Electrician Grade I (Trainee): Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma Degree in Electrical Engineering, and should possess Industrial Electrical Installation licence and any one out of Overhead / Underground / Domestic licence, and a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence.
3) Junior Stenographer GR. III (Trainee): Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in Science / Commerce / Arts from a recognized Institute / University, and should pass in Lower Grade English Shorthand and Higher Grade English type writing examination from Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a Institute recognized by Government authorities. And should have minimum speed of 80 wpm in English shorthand and 40 wpm in English type writing. 30 wpm speed in Hindi, Knowledge of computer / Fax / Xerox / telex and other office equipment operation is desirable. And candidates having experience as LDC Stenographer / Typist will be preferred.
4) Assistant Physiotherapist Grade – III (Trainee): Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT) from recognized Institute / University, with 3 years experience in large Nursing Home / Hospital.
5) Assistant Lab Technician Grade-III (Trainee): Candidate should passed class 10 Board Examination / Graduate in Science with recognized Certificate / Diploma in Medical Lab. Technician with 2 years experience out of which minimum 1 year as Lab.Tech. in case of Graduates and 5 years experience out of which 4 years as Lab.Tech. in case of 10 th Board Examination pass.
Detailed information about Educational Qualification, Experience for all other posts read official notification.
Age Limit: As on 08/05/2015 upper age limit for unreserved category candidates should be 30 years. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates 5 years and for OBC Non Creamy Layer category candidates 3 years. Age relaxation for PH / Ex servicemen as per Government of India rules.
Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected through written test/skill test, interview. The short-listed candidates from the written test/skill test will be called for Interview. The final selection will be made on the basis on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in written test / skill test, and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay application fee of Rs.50/- by a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of JGM(Finance), BIOM, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul payable at State Bank of India. No application fee required for SC / ST / PWD / Ex servicemen candidates.
How to Apply for NMDC Trainee Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can apply on plain paper setting out 1) Post applied for 2) Applicant’s Name 3) Fathers/Husbands name 4) Sex 5) Date of birth and Age (in figures and words) 6) Present Address 7) Permanent Address 8) Email id / Mobile No. 9) Caste (if SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer), attach certificate from Competent Authority) 10)Marital Status 11) Qualifications (Academic & Technical) with year of passing, name of School/College/University, division and percentage of marks obtained, etc. [for the post of Jr. Steno Gr. III Trainee & Jr.Assistant Grade-III Trainee & (Sl No. 4 and 8) candidates should enclose recognized qualification in Typing, Computer and Shorthand Certificates] 12) Experience 13) State and district to which originally belong 14) Other information 15) Declaration with signature etc.. filled in application along with supporting documents should reach to the Dy.Manager (Personnel) R&P, Nmdc Limited, Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, Post. Kirandul, Dist. South Bastar Dantewada, (Chattisgarh), Pin-494556 on or before 08/05/2015.
Candidates should ensure the following:
1) Self attested photo copies of qualification certificates
2) Self attested photo copies of experience certificate
3) Self attested photo copy of age proof certificate
4) Recent passport size photograph
5) The envelope containing Application form must be clearly superscribed in bold letters as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF :________________ CATEGORY:____;”
Click Here for NMDC Trainee Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
Click Here for NMDC Official Website
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Salary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc. about National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 for 34 Trainee posts.