NPCI Recruitment 2015: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company has published an employment notification for Assistant Manager-RuPay Business development UCB post. Total number of vacancies 5, place of posting Mumbai, educational qualification B.A / B.Com /B.E./B.Tech/ Msc IT / MCA, experience 2-4 years in relevant area with minimum 1-2 years in card payments. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode through National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) website. For more details about NPCI recruitment 2015 regarding educational qualification, selection process, how to apply eligible Criteria and other information are given below…
NPCI Recruitment 2015
Organization Name: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Total No. of Vacancies: 5 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager-RuPay Business development UCB
Place of posting: Mumbai
Educational qualification: B.A / B.Com /B.E./B.Tech/ Msc IT / MCA
Experience: 2-4 years
Eligible Criteria for NPCI Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification for the post of Assistant Manager-RuPay Business development UCB is B.A / B.Com /B.E./B.Tech/ Msc IT / MCA from recognized University / Institution.
Experience: 2-4 years working experience in relevant area with minimum 1-2 years in card payments.
1) Knowledge of StandIn Processing tests and parameter setup.
2) Detailed Knowledge of Business development product and end to end Card payment Settlement.
3) Detailed knowledge of Factors influencing Interchange Fee Calculation and Interchange fee processing structure of other networks.
4) Experience of transaction flow and back office operations of Pre paid card /Debit card / Credit Cards/ Mobile / ECom/ IVR / ATM.
5) Working experience on Compliance and rejection handling of entire interchange system including the edits and preedit processing.
6) Responsible for smooth operations of NPCI’s Card payment network across channels.
7) Knowledge of market trends, industry, and various competitors in relation to the complete Transaction cycle beginning Authorization and settlement of transaction.
8) Monitoring and evaluation of product performance.
1) MIS preparation and presentation
2) Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the card payments market.
3) Project Management sill
4) Good Knowledge of Card payments processes.
5) Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to card industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of cards.
1)Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
2)Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
3)Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
4)Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
5)Excellent written and oral communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
6)Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
How to Apply for NPCI Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode through National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) website www.npci.org.in.
More details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Experience, Educational Qualification, How to Apply etc about FCI Recruitment 2015. Click Here.