OASIS Scholarships Application Process/Guidelines 2014: Online Application for Scholarship in Studies (OASIS) for Prematric (Class IX/X) and Postmatric (XI/XII) already has started for the years 2014-15. Details OASIS Scholarships Application Process/Guidelines 2014 step by step for Prematric & Postmatric are mention below. Students for SC/ST/OBC are requested to follow the details OASIS Application process/guideline from the official website www.oasis.gov.in.
How to Apply OASIS Scholarships Application through Online
To Apply online OASIS Scholarships for Pre-Matric & Post-Matric SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to follow the steps by step application process/guidelines which are mention below.
At first log on www.oasis.gov.in for OASIS Scholarships Application Process/Guidelines 2014
Click non APPLY NOW Button or STUDENTS REGISTRATION Button from Students area. Then select your District.
After Select your district a new window will be open for primary details. In this step students must be filled the following criteria which are follows.
- Full name of the Students
- Father/Husban.Guardian name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Date of Birth
- Caste/Sub caste
- Caste Certificate No
- Issue Date
- Certificate issuing Authority
- Students course Type
- Whether in the same class last year?
- Students last class passed
- Year of Passing
- Scholarship Type
- Upload your Photo
- Studying Outside of WestBengal?
- Choose your State
- Select your district
- Select your Block/Municipality
- Put your Mobile no (You can put your email address also)
- Next Put the text which you will get with in box
- Finally select the boxes with check mark and click on submit button
In this step you have to download computer generated acknowledgement slip. To download Acknowledgement slip click on “Download login information/Acknowledgement slip” Option
Note: You will get User ID and Password in your Acknowledgement Slip
Go to www.oasis.gov.in again and click on “Registered Students login” button in the students area
After click on “Registered Students login” button you have to put User ID, Password, District. Then put Text code in the blank area and click on Login button.
After successful login of the student panel, Students have to fill up the remaining part of the application form
In this step click on Further Details option from left panel to fill the remaining fields of the application form. After filled up all the remaining information you have to save the data click on Next Button
In this step you have to mention your bank information. Click on BANK INFORMATION Button and put your banking details in the specified fields such as Bank Name, Branch name, Account Number. Finally save your Bank information and click on Next button (you can go your previous page by clicking Back option)
verify your filled application form before lock it. If you put any wrong information in this steps you can EDIT your information by clicking Edit button. After verify Click on Verify and Lock button. (After click on Verify and lock button you can not modify your details again. So verify your OASIS Scholarships Application very carefully)
After filled up OASIS Scholarships Application you have to download your application form. So click on Go to “Print Application ” Button and click on Download application form.
Important Information for OASIS Scholarships Application Process/Guidelines 2014
- After filled up OASIS Scholarships computer generated Application form (with signed) it should be submitted to the
- Concerned Block Development Office (for Block area) and PO cum DWO/DWO for Municipality/Corporation area.
Documents to be submitted with OASIS Scholarships Application form
1) One copy coloured stamp size photograph (duly attested) which must be pasted on OASIS Scholarships Application form.
2) An attested copy of Caste certificate of the applicant
3) An attested copy of mark sheet/ Certificate of the last examination passed of the students.