Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015: Paschim Banga Gramin Bank has published an employment notification for the recruitment 103 Officer and Officer Assistant (Multi-purpose) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s official website on or before 13-08-2015. Further details about Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for Officer and Officer Assistant (Multi-purpose) Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANK
Total No. of Vacancy:- 103 posts
Qualification:- Any Graduate
Name of The Posts and Vacancy Details
- 1.Officer Scale-III : 01 Post
- 2. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Officer): 01 Post
- 3. Officer Scale-II (General Banking): 21 Posts
- 4. Officer Scale-I: 10 Posts
- 5. Officer Assistant (Multi-purpose):- 70 Posts
Pay Scale of Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Jobs 2015
- 1.Officer SMG Scale-III: Rs.25,700 to Rs.31500/-
- 2. Officer MMG Scale-II: Rs.19400 to Rs.28100/-
- 3. Officer JMG Scale-I: Rs.14500 to Rs.25700/-
- 4. Office Assistants: Rs7200 to Rs.19300/-
Eligible Criteria for Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification:– Candidates Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website .
Language Proficiency:- The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multi-purpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have:–
1. Local language at 10th Std. level (Bengali) OR
2. Native language at 10th Std. level OR
3. Local language at any level up to graduation level
Application Fee:– (Including Post Age/ Intimation Charges)(Non-Refundable):-
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
2.Office Assistant (Multi-purpose)
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANKby means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com
Click Here for Download Bank Challan
1. For Office Assistant (Multi-purpose):– Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
2. For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. For more details please read official notice.
Personal Interview:– Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30.
Interview Center: The Interview will be held at the Heat Office, Paschim Banga Gramin Bank, Howrah and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
How to Apply for Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s official website on or before 13-08-2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com,and click on the link “Recruitment”.
Click Here for Online Apply
4. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
a) the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
b) Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
c) Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANK in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
d. Go to the nearest PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANK Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 10020110004404.
The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short-listed for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents
1. Printout of the online application submitted.
2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language(Hindi or Sanskrit) for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multi-purpose).
3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
7. Photo identity proof.
8. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Call Letters For The Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Interview 2015
A list on candidates short-listed for interview will be notified in Paschim Banga Gramin Bank official website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com within a period of 10 days after the last date of registration and the call letters will be sent to short-listed candidates only through their e-mail address given by the candidates in their application form.
Candidate has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter, Original Fee Payment Challan and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
More Details:– Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015.