PGVCL Exam Schedule 2015 – Vidyut Sahayak : Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVL) has published an advertisement for announcing competitive Exam Schedule for the recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical). Competitive Exam. The information like regarding Result, Exam Schedule, Download Process and other information about the Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVL) is elaborated further below……
PGVCL Exam Schedule 2015 – Vidyut Sahayak Competitive Exam
With reference to your application for the Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) as the case may be, this is to inform that you have been shortlisted for Competitive Exam. Name of the candidates called for Competitive Exam for recruitment to the above post. Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVL) Decided conduct the Competitive Exam to be hold on 27.09.2015 (Sunday ) at 12.00 noon to 1.30 Pm. Many friends have already checked their Result those friends who have not been checked their result , they can checked their result in Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVL) official website or can check their Exam Schedule who have been provisionally selected for Competitive Exam Click below link..
Organization Name : Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVL)
Announcement News : Competitive Exam Schedule
Name of post : Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical)
Admit Card : Instruction given Below
Website : http://www.pgvcl.com/
Admit Card : Seating arrangement will be published after 21/09/2015. Candidates can download the Admit Card after 21/09/2015, 03:00 pm).
Competitive Exam Sullabus : The question paper will be in English language only. The syllabus of the competitive exam will be as under. There will be 4 sections in multiple choice question paper
Section -I General Knowledge 10%
Section -II English Language 15%
Section – III Electrical Engineering 60%
Section -IV Computer Knowledge 15%
Important Note :
1. Candidates are requested to bring the print out of the filled up online application and to submit the same along with the below mentioned documents at the time of competitive exam, failing which, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
2. Two Passport size Photographs (To be pasted on Application Format).
3. School Leaving Certificate.
4. Copy of Mark Sheets of all semester of Graduation. (For Points/Grade system the candidates are requested to attach transcript showing conversion of Points/Grade in to percentage of 7th & 8th semester).
5. Degree Certificate.
6. Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved category)
7. Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the form of “Parishisht-K” Gujarati only (If belonging to SEBC category) issued on or after 01/04/2015 .
8. Medical Certificate (For Physical Handicapped Candidates), issued by Civil Surgeon.
9. Death Certificate and affidavit as per given format on non-judicial stamp of Rs. 20/- (For Widow Candidates).
10. Any other relevant documents.
Important Link : For More information you can click on the link given below
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Admit, Download Process and other information, about the PGVCL Exam Schedule 2015 – Vidyut Sahayak.