RRB Bangalore 2nd Stage Result 2014: CEN.NO.04/2010: Candidates with the following Second Stage Examination roll numbers have been provisionally shortlisted (Which are available in the official notification) for document verification for the post of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk based on their performance in the second stage written examination conducted on 19-01-2014. The qualified candidates have to appear for Verification of documents with original.The Venue, Date and Time of Document Verification is given belowMany candidates have been waiting for RRB Bangalore 2nd Stage Result 2014 for above mention posts CEN.NO.04/2010. The candidates who have not been download Document Verification notification, they can download it from the mentioned website or the following process.
RRB Bangalore Result 2014: CEN.NO.04/2010
Name of Posts
Junior Clerk cum Typist
Venue for Document Verification
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
No.18, MILLERS ROAD
BANGALORE – 560046.
Original Documents to be produced during documents Verification:
1) Original Matric or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth
2) ORIGINAL QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES:
In case of Degree-ORIGINAL Convocation Certificate OR ORIGINAL Provisional Degree Certificate along with all years or all semesters marks cards
3) ORIGINAL of the SC/ST certificate enclosed along with application. If the original of the community certificate enclosed to the application is not available, A certified true copy from the same issuing authority with seal and signature of the certificate issuing authority may be produced along with a LATEST SC/ST
CERTIFICATE. Please note that the community (viz. SC or ST) should be specifically indicated in the caste certificate in addition to the name of the caste to which the candidate belongs.
4) Latest OBC Certificate in the prescribed format (wherever applicable), obtained after August 2013
5) NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from Competent Authority in case of serving Railway/Government
Employees with full service particulars
6) ORIGINAL Discharge Certificate, Ex-Servicemen Book and Identity card in case of Ex-Servicemen
7) Original Disability certificate in the prescribed format in case of Persons with disabilities.
8) Original of the medical certificate seeking exemption from typewriting test (in case of persons with disabilities who had sought exemption from typewriting test).
9) Candidates of minority communities who have claimed waiver of examination fee should furnish minority community declaration affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to any of the minority community notified by the Central Government.
How to Download Notification
At first log on www.rrbbnc.gov.in
Click on Result link option
Download 2nd stage result and Date ,Venue for Documents verification
Note: For more details about Doc Verification Schedule for CEN.NO.04/2010 visit the website www.rrbbnc.gov.in. Selected candidates are requested to see the details from the website before attain the Document Verification.