RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 103769 Group D Posts: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published a notification for the recruitment of 103769 Group D Vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply Online from 12.03.2019 to 12.04.2019. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below.
RRB Job Vacancy 2019 – 103769 Group D Posts
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Organization Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Advt. No: RRC-01/2019
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years
Qualification: 10th pass or ITI
Total Vacancies: 103769 Group D
1. Central Railway- 9345 Posts
2. East Central Railway- 3563 Posts
3. East Coast Railway- 2555 Posts
4. Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro- 10873 Posts
5. North Central Railway and DLW- 4730 Posts
6. North Eastern Railway, MCF & RDSO- 4002 Posts
7. North Western Railway- 5249 Posts
8. Northeast Frontier Railway- 2894 Posts
9. Northern Railway, DMW & RCF- 13153 Posts
10. South Central Railway- 9328 Posts
11. South East Central Railway- 1664 Posts
12. South Eastern Railway- 4914 Posts
13. South Western Railway and RWF- 7167 Posts
14. Southern Railway and ICF- 9579 Posts
15. West Central Railway- 4019 Posts
16. Western Railway- 10734 Posts
Closing Date: 12.04.2019
Mode of Application: Online
Eligibility Criteria for RRB 103769 Group D Posts Recruitment 2019
Qualification Details: 10th pass or ITI from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT.
Scale of pay: Rs.18,000/-
Age Limit: The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 33 years. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Mode of Selection: Selection of the candidates based on Written Examination, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Rs.500/- for all candidates except the fee concession categories.
Rs.250/- for PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class.
How to Apply for RRB New Job Notification 2019
The eligible applicants only online registration of Application along with submission of the fee shall be allowed on the website www.indianrailways.gov.in from 12.03.2019 to 12.04.2019.
More Information for RRB Job Vacancy 2019
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examsalert.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examsalert.com is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/ department for complete details & application process.