RRBBBS Result Asst Loco Pilot & Various Post CEN-1/2014: Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar has published RRB Bhubaneswar Result of Written Examination Held on 15-06-2014, 13-07-2014 & 20-07-2014 in Conjunction with Aptitude Test Against Assistant Loco Pilot and Technical Categories Various Posts against CEN-1/2014. Further details RRBBBS Assistant Loco Pilot and Technical Category Various Posts Result regarding The name of shortlisted candidates, number of qualified candidates, date of Aptitude Test, Time of Aptitude Test, Venue of Aptitude Test are given below…
RRBBBS Asst Loco Pilot Result 2015
Based on the performance of the candidates in common written exam conducted on 15/06/2014, 13/07/2014 & 20/07/2014 for Assistant Loco Pilot & Various Post of Technicians Gr.III and Aptitude Test (for ALP) conducted during 17-11-2014 to 31-12-2014 against CEN-1/2014 by Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar, the following 3105 candidates have been provisionally shortlisted to appear in varification of documents and genuineness of their Candidature as per the following schedule at RRB office/Bhubaneswar.
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Result 2015
A large number of candidates were appeared RRB Bhubaneswar Assistant Loco Pilot and Various Technical Posts Aptitude Test. Many candidates have check their Aptitude Test result. The candidates who have not checked their result for aptitude test till now, they can check their result from the RRB Bhubaneswar website or from the following process.
How to check RRB Bhubaneswar Result Aptitude Test 2015
At first log on http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in
Click on Result link
Download RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Result 2015
Click Here to Check RRBBBS Aptitude Result 2015
All the above candidates are advised to report to RRB Office, D-79/80, RAIL VIHAR, CHANDRASEKHARPUR, BHUBANESWAR as per the schedule indicated above with following original certificate/documents:
- (i) Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate as proof for date of birth and qualification,
- (ii) +2/12th Science (with Physics & Mathematics)/ ITI/Diploma/Degree certificate in relevant discipline issued by recognized Institute/Board (Candidates should be in possession of the requisite educational qualification on the date of application as per CEN-01/2014),
- (iii) Caste certificate in prescribed format issued by appropriate authority for SC/ST/OBC candidates, if any. OBC certificate must contain the creamy layer status & should have been issued within one year before the date of verification.,
- (iv) No objection certificate from the present employer if employed in Central or State Govt. or Govt. undertakings, (v) PPO & Discharge Certificate in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge.
- (vi) Physically Handicapped Certificate in proper proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board.
- (vii) Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates & Minority Community declaration on non-judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates for exemption of examination fee.,
- (viii) Lower portion of call-letters of Written Examination and Aptitude Test (for ALP),
- (ix) Original call-letter sent to the candidates for document verification,
- (x) Four recent coloured passport size photographs (not to be attested).
- (xi) Any other relevant certificate/testimonials available with the candidate. Candidate should also bring one set of clear & legible photocopy each of the above mentioned original certificates/documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer clearly indicating the name, designation & official stamp of the signatory Gazetted Officer