Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-15 for 417 Officer Post: Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank has published an employment notification for recruitment 417 Officer & Office Assistant post. Sarva UP Gramin Bank invites online application from Indian Citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale- II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian Citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 30-12-2014 to 14-01-2015. Further details about Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-15 regarding age limit, essential qualification, pay scale, how to apply and other information are mentioned below…..
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Organization Name : Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank, Jagriti vihar, Meerut, U.P.
Posts Name :Officer/ Office Assistant
Total No. of Vacancy: 417 Posts
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.41,768/- approx p.m
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply : 14.01.2015
Details of Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-15
- Officer Scale-III: 05 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 11 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 04 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 163 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 230 Posts
SCALE OF PAY:
- Officer Scale-III: Rs.25700-31500/-
- Officer Scale – II: Rs.19400 – 28100/-
- Officer Scale – I: Rs.14500 – 25700/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300/-
- Officer Scale-III: Rs.55589/- (Approx per month)
- Officer Scale – II: Rs. 41962/- (approx per month)
- Officer Scale – I Rs. 31363/- (approx per month)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.17304/-(approx per month)
- Inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates depending on the place of posting: Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity, etc. will be admissible as per Rules of the Bank.
Eligible Criteria for Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Essential Qualification: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency: The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State (HINDI)(The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local Language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std. Level OR
b. Native language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std. level OR
c. Local language i.e. Hindi at any level above 10th Std and upto graduation level
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 40 years For Officer Scale-I, candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 32 years for Officer Scale-II, between 18 years to 28 years for Officer Scale-I post and For Office Assistant Multipurpose post as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWC candidates) through CBS at any Branches of Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank in A/C 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in A/C No. 4007002100055989 by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website www.upgb.com. The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between 30-12-2014 to 14-01-2015.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How To Apply for Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.upgb.com from 30-12-2014 to 14-01-2015. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required Documents List for Submission if Shortlisted for Interview:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of Kannada Language for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
Important dates for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 30-12-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 14-01-2015
Call Letters for Interview of Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-15
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/courier. Candidates has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to brings this call letter and required enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Call Letters about Sarva UP Gramin Bank 417 Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2014-15.