Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 105 Officer: Saurashtra Gramin Bank invites applications for the post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014. The Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application process for the above mention post are mention below. Last date for online registration 15/01/2015
Online application will start from: 01/01/2015
Last date for Online application: 15/01/2015
Name of posts:
Officer Scale-I: 45 posts
Office Assistant (Mulitipurpose): 60 posts
The candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in
September/October 2014 should have obtained the specifed score which are available in the Saurashtra Gramin Bank website.
Officer Junior Management Scale-I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
For Officer Scale -I : Rs.31364/-(including D.A)
For Office Assistant(Multipurpose) : Rs.17534/-(including D.A)
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June to 4th July, 2014.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Saurashtra Gramin Bank website www.sgbrrb.org.
1) Eligible candidates may apply online through Bank’s website www.sgbrrb.org.
2) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
3) After open the Bank website candidates are required to click on the link “Recruitment”.
4) Next open the Recruitment Notification.
5) Fill the details information very carefully
6) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
7) The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The candidates are required to sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with following documents.
1) Printout of the online application submitted.
2) 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support oflocal language Gujrati for posts of
Officer Scale I and Office Assistants(Multipurpose).
3) Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
4) Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
5) Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
6) Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
7) Photo identity proof.
8) Any other relevant document
Note: The details Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, application
process for the above mention posts are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details
notification/advertisement from the website before apply.