Sikkim University LDC Assistant Librarian Recruitment: Sikkim University, A Central University located in peaceful and beautiful natural surroundings of Sikkim in Eastern Himalayan region, has published an employment notification for filling up 65 Non-Teaching posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30/04/2015. More details about Sikkim University recruitment for 65 Non-Teaching posts regarding educational qualification, selection process, age limit and other information are given below…
Sikkim University LDC Assistant Librarian Recruitment
Organization Name: Sikkim University
Notification No.: SU/2013/REG-03/RA-2013/2421/6598
Notification Date: 22/03/2015
Total No. of Vacancies: 65 posts
Name of the post:
1) Librarian: 1
2) Deputy Librarian: 1
3) Internal Audit Officer: 1
4) Executive Engineer: 1
5) Assistant Librarian: 2
6) Information Scientist: 1
7) Public Relation Officer: 1
8) Private Secretary: 1
9) Assistant: 2
10) Personal Assistant: 2
11) Professional Assistant: 1
12) Senior Technical Assistant: 2
13) Semi Professional Assistant: 1
14) Security Supervisor: 1
15) Security Inspector: 1
16) Technical Assistant: 7
17) Pharmacist: 1
18) Laboratory Assistant: 8
19) Library Assistant: 2
20) UDC: 4
21) LDC: 10
22) Driver: 2
23) Cook: 1
24) MTS: 6
25) Library Attendant: 2
26) Laboratory Attendant: 2
27) Kitchen Attendant: 1
Educational Qualification: Class 8 pass, Class 10 pass, class 10+2, Graduation etc.
Salary: Rs.5200-67000/- plus Grade pay
Last date for online application 30/04/2015
Eligible Criteria for Sikkim University LDC Assistant Librarian Recruitment
Qualification and Experience:
1) Librarian: Candidates should possess Masters degree in Library Science / Documentation / Information Science with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade for 55% where grading system is practised or PhD degree in allies discipline / above discipline with a consistently good academic record, minimum 13 years experience as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library / 18 years experience as a College Librarian, / candidates should have evidence of innovative library science and organization of published work or a minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Base Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC in these Regulations.
2) Internal Audit Officer: Officers from Audit and Account service holding the post on regular basis with minimum 3 years experience in Pay Band – 3 Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- Or Officers having 8 years experience in Pay Band – 3 Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
3) Executive Engineer: Candidates should possess Civil Engineering Degree from a recognized University with 15 years Experience as an Assistant Engineer in PWD / CPWD / Public Sector Undertaking / autonomous bodies. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of minimum 5 years as Assistant Executive Engineer in PWD / CPWD / Public Sector Undertaking / autonomous bodies.
4) Information Scientist: Candidates should possess B.E. / B.Tech (IT/CSE) from recognized Institution / University. Or Masters degree in computer application with minimum 1 year experience in System Administration from recognized Institution / University. Or Masters degree in library and information Science and Post Graduate diploma in computer application from recognized Institution / University. Or Bachelor degree in library and information Science with 3 years experience in the field and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application from recognized Institution / University.
More details about eligible Criteria for all other posts read the Official Notification given below.
How to Apply for Sikkim University LDC Assistant Librarian Recruitment
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through Sikkim University official website at www.cus.as.in on or before 30/04/2015.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay application fee of Rs.300/-, and for SC/ST/OBC/DA candidates Rs.150/- through Online.
Click Here For Sikkim University LDC Assistant Librarian Recruitment Official Notification.
Click Here for Apply Online.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Salary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc. about Sikkim University Recruitment for 65 Non-Teaching posts.