South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 – 96 Para-Medical Posts: South Eastern Railway Department has published a notification for the Recruitment of 96 Para-Medical Posts, Eligible and Willing candidates should submit prescribed qualification and age may attend along with their original testimonials and two passport size photographs to any one of the center for Walk-in-Interview, on the scheduled date. on or before 04/02/2016. More Details about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 for the 96 Para-Medical Posts, regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply, Seats and other information are given below…
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016:
Name of Organization: South Eastern Railway.
Notification No.: SER/P-HQ/ED/858/Contractual Group –C/01/16.
Name Of Posts & Vacancies:
1. Staff Nurse. (47)
2. Health & Malaria Inspector GR-III (32)
3. Laboratory Supdt. GR-III (06)
4. Pharmacist GR-III (11)
Total Vacancies: 96
Age Limit: 20 – 40 Years.
Last Date of Submission: 04/02/2016.
Eligible Criteria for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016:
(1)STAFF NURSE:Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
2) HEALTH & MALARIA INSPECTOR GR-III:B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus (a) One year Diploma of health/Sanitary Inspector or (b) one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Lab our and Employment Govt. of India, New Delhi.
(3)LABORATORY SUPDT.GR-III: B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or B.Sc. in medical technology (Laboratory) from a recognized Institute.
4)PHARMACIST GR-III:10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2(two) years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.
AS ON 01.12.2015: Staff Nurse: 20-40yrs., Health & Malaria Insp.Gr-III: 18-33 yrs., Laboratory Supdt. Gr.III: 18-33 yrs., Pharmacist Gr.III: 20-35 yrs.
(1)STAFF NURSE –Rs.21,190/-
(2)HEALTH & MALARIA INSPECTOR GR.III–Rs.20,570/-(
(3)LABORATORY SUPDT. Gr-III –Rs.20,570/-
Place to Report:
The willing candidates have to report positively by 9.00 A.M.to one of the venues on the schedule date of walk-in-interview.
(1) For Garden Reach, Kolkata-Office of the Medical Director, South Eastern Railway,11, Garden Reach Road, KOLKATA –700043,
(2) For Kharagpur Division-Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent,South Eastern Railway, KHARAGPUR.
(3) For Adra Division-Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, ADRA,
(4) For Chakradharpur Division-Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, CHAKRADHARPUR.
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the officials notification for detailed information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about South Eastern Railway 96 Para-Medical Recruitment 2016.