SSC CHSL Examination Online submission Procedure 2014: Online registration will be start from 19/07/2014 through the website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in. The details online submission procedure for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination are available here. Applicants have to provide all the required while filling up the Online form.
SSC CHSL Examination Online submission Procedure 2014
Before apply online candidates must follow the Online submission Procedure for SSC CHSL Examination which are mention below step by step.
1) candidates have to fill the basic information and correct it properly
2) After fill up all the requirements candidates may press “I AGREE” button after declaration once
he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
3) After click on I agree button a page with Registration No shall be generated. Candidates must have not down/print out the Registration number.
Note: Application procedure will be incomplete without payment, uploading of photograph and scanned
4) In case for pay application fees through online candidates may pay it SBI portal
5) If any candidates want to pay fee in cash than should take print out the online generated challan after fill up online registration.
I) Candidates must have deposit cash to nearest SBI branch
II) In case of offline if the candidate submits form on 19/07/2014, they may submit payment till 20/07/2014 and Print option will be available till 21/07/2014.
6) If any candidates want to pay application fees through online SBI portal, then they have to pay fees after submission form.
7) The candidates who are exempted for application fees can skip steps 5 to 6
8) Candidates must upload scanned photocopy in 8 bit JPG format with in 4 kb to 12 kb. (width-100
pixels and height-120 pixels)
9) Candidates must upload signature with 1 kb to 12 kb (140X60 pixel)
Note: Candidates are requested before apply online please see the details notification of SSC
combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2014 for 1997 posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC).