SSC Combined HS Level – CHSL Exam 2015 for 6578 Posts: Staff Selection Commission has published an employment notification for the recruitment 6578 Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, LDC and DEO posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online OR Offline from 12-06-2015 to 20-07-2015. Further Details of SSC HS Level Combined Exam 2015 / SSC CHSL Exam 2015 / SSC Combined HS Level Exam 2015 regarding age limit, vacancy details, pay scale, educational qualification, how to apply and others information are mentioned below…..
There has been some technical problem with SSC Website and candidates applying online have been encountering difficulty the SSC Website will not be available. Keeping in view the convenience of candidates the Commission has extended the last date for receipt of applications to 17-07-2015 for Part-I and 20-07-2015 for Part-II.
SSC Combined HS Level Exam 2015
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total No. of Vacancy: 6578 Posts
Name of the Posts & Vacancy Details
1. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3523 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator: 1006 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 2049 Posts
1. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.2400/-
2. Data Entry Operator: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.2400/-
3. Data Entry Operator: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.1900/-
4. Lower Division Clerk: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.1900/-
Important Dates of SSC HS Level Combined Exam 2015
- Date of Notice Publication (in Employment News): 12-06-2015
- Starting Date for online Registration: 12-06-2015
- Last Date for Registration of PART-I: 17-07-2015 up to 5:00 pm
- Last Date for Registration of PART-II: 20-07-2015 up to 5:00 pm
- Date of Examination: 01-11-2015, 15-11-2015 & 22-11-2015
Eligible Criteria for SSC CHSL Exam 2015
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01-08-2015. Candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-19997. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th (Higher Secondary) Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (Online Mode) OR Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) & SBI Bank Challan (Offline Mode). Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected through written test, Skill Test and Interview. The shortlisted candidates from the written test will be called for Skill Test & Interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in written test, Skill Test and Interview.
How To Apply for SSC Combined HS Level Exam 2015
Eligible and Interested candidates may submit online application at Staff Selection Commission’s official website and . They should retain registration number assigned to them on line for correspondence with the commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the commission. The facility of online application will be available upto 17-07-2015 (5:00 pm) for Part-I registration and for Part-II registration upto 20-07-2015 (5:00 pm).
Click Here for SSC CHSL Exam 215 Online Application
Click Here for Download Offline Application Form of SSC CHSL Exam 2015
Instruction of Online Application
- Click on “SSC Online Application”
- Next Click on “LINK-1″ OR “LINK-2″
- Click on “Online Form”
- Enter Essential Data and Click on “I Agree” Option
- You will get One Unique Registration No.
- Note this Registration NO. and Print Out This Form for Future Used
While applying Part-II, candidate should have the following readily available.
- 1. Photo: (8 Bit .jpg format, File size between 4-12 Kb.)
- 2. Signature: (8 Bit .jpg format, File size between 1-12 Kb.)
- 3. Application Fee. (Rs.100/-)
- Click on “PART-II Registration”
- Enter Registration ID & Date of Birth
- Candidates have to upload passport size photograph while submitting online application.
- After fill the Application Form, Click on “Proceed Button”
- After submitting online application, take Printout of the acknowledgement slip
Click Here for Notification SSC Higher Secondary Level Combined Exam 2015
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification ( or Employment New) for more detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about SSC HS Level Combined Exam 2015 / SSC Combined HS Level Exam 2015 / SSC CHSL Exam 2015 for 6578 Posts.