SSC Central Region Recruitment 2014: Apply for 53 posts: Staff Selection Commission Central Region, Allahabad invites applications for the posts of 53 Draughtsman, Sr Technical Asst, Jr Chemist, SRA, Sanitary Inspector, Accounts Clerk, Stock Man posts in various offices under Government of India. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply are given below. Last date for Apply for the above mention posts: 25/09/2014.
SSC Central Region Recruitment 2014:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25/09/2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Candidates in Remote Areas: 02/10/2014.
Vacancy and Posts Details
Total Number of vacancy: 53
Name of the Posts:
1. Draughtsman Grade-I: 02 Posts
2. Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
3. Junior Cartographic Assistant: 02 Posts
4. Research Assistant: 01 Post
5. Agricuture Field Man: 01 Post
6. Stockman: 02 Posts
7. Senior Technical Assistant (Geology): 03 Posts
8. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 06 Posts
9. Senior Scientific Assistant (Microbiological Research): 02 Posts
10. Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
11. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 02 Posts
12. Speech Therapist: 01 Post
13. Senior Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology): 03 Posts
14. Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics): 02 Posts
15. Accounts Clerk: 08 Posts
16. Telephone Operator: 01 Post
17. Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
18. Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
19. Senior Research Assistant: 06 Posts
20. Quarantine Inspector: 01 Post
21. Junior Chemist: 01 Post
22. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical Fertilizers): 01 Post
23. Senior Technical Assistant Gr. II (Seeds): 02 Posts
24. Senior Technical Assistant Gr. II (Insecticide): 01 Post
25. Economic Investigator Grade-II: 01 Post
Candidates should possess Higher Secondary (10+2) & Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering for the posts of Draughtsman Grade-I posts
Candidates must have possess B.Sc. Degree in Science (with Chemistry) as main subject for the posts of Scientific Assistant.
Candidates must have possess Degree in Geography for the posts of Junior Cartographic Assistant.
Candidates must have possess Master’s Degree in relevant specialty for the posts of Research Assistant.
Candidates must have possess 10 + 2 Pass with Agriculture or Botany as a Subject for the posts of Agriculture Field Man.
Candidates must have possess Matriculate or Higher Secondary or equivalent for the posts of Stockman
The details post wise qualification see the details notification from the SSC website www.ssc-cr.org
Maximum age 30 years for Sl no 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11 to 14, 18, to 24 Posts, between 18 years to 25 years for Sl no 3, 5, 6, 15, 16 Posts, 35 years for Sl no 10 Post, 28 years for 17 Post, 27 years for Sl no 25 Post.
Age relaxation for the candidates of SC/ ST/ Central Govt. Civilian Employees.
Selection process will be based on Written Test/Screening Test/Interview/Skill test
Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs.50/- through CRFS available at all departmental Post Offices of the country & are pasted on the application form in the space provided. These CRFS are canceled from the counter clerk of any post office including the post office of issue with the date stamp of post office in such a manner that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of the date and the post office of issue at any subsequent stage
Application fees are exempted for SC/ST/PH/women/Ex-Servicemen category.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply in prescribed format along with CRFS, One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application, 2 self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps of Rs.6/-, attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age, educational qualifications, experience, Documents in support of claim of age relaxation, experience certificate, etc, by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO____ OF ADVT. NO. CR-1/2014″ and send to the Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23 Lowther Road, Allahabad- 211002 with in 25/09/2014.
Note: The details educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details advertisement before apply.