TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2015: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 63 Assistant Medical Officer posts. Application are invited through online mode only upto 24.04.2015 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the following posts in the Department of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy included in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through TNPSC official website on or before 24.04.2015. Further details about TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 for 63 Assistant Medical Officer posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply and others information are mentioned below…
TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer Exam 2015
Organization Name:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts:- Assistant Medical Officer
1. Assistant Medical Officer(Siddha):- 63 posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer(Ayurveda):- 08 posts
3. Assistant Medical Officer(Unani):- 03 posts
4. Assistant Medical Officer(Homoepathy):- 09 posts
Total No. of Vacancy:- 83 Posts
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 01.07.2015
Last Date:- 24.04.2015
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer Post
1. Assistant Medical Officer(Siddha):-
Essential Qualification:- Candidates should be possess HPIM or GCIM or M.D. or B.I.M or L.I.M or a degree in B.S.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognised Universities including Dr.M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognised degree or diploma in Siddha, the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” Class or “A” Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
2. Assistant Medical Officer(Ayurveda):-
Essential Qualification:- HPIM or GCIM or L.I.M or a degree in B.A.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognised Universities including Dr. M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognised degree or diploma in Ayurveda, the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” Class or “A” Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
3. Assistant Medical Officer(Unani):-
Essential Qualification:- Candidates should be possess HPIM or GCIM or L.I.M or a degree in B.U.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognised Universities including De.M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognised degree or Diploma in Unani, the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” class or “A” special class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
4.Assistant Medical Officer(Homoeopathy):-
Essential Qualification:- Candidates should be possess Any on the following Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy (London) namely:-
1. F.F. Hom. (Lond)
2. M.F. Hom. (Lond)
3. D.F. Hom. (Lond)
Any Degree, Diploma in Integrated Medicine (Homoeopathy) awarded by the Board of Indian on passing the final examination held by any of the following:-
1.General Council and state Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, West Bengal.
2. State Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Patna, Bihar.
3. Board of Homoeopathic system of Medicine, Delhi
NOTE:- Candidate’s claiming equivalence of qualification for the prescribed qualification should upload proof for equivalence of qualification, in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this Notification. The G.O’s issued regarding equivalence of qualification after the date of this Notification will not be accepted.
a)Rs.175/- be paid. (i.e. cost of application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-)
b)Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards application cost.
c)Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
d)Candidates can avail of the facility of one time registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration Fees. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one time Registration.
e)Off-line mode of payment viz., in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the fee will not be refunded and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit minimum should have completed 18 years to Maximum age should not have completed 35 years as on 01.07.2015.
NOTE:- Candidates not belonging to SC’s, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s, BCM’s and who have put in 5 years of regular service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate’s at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Candidates appearance in each paper of the Written Examination or Oral Test is compulsory. A Candidates who has not appeared in any one of the papers in the minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2015
1. Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
2. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
3. A valid e-mail ID and mobile number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep their e-mail ID and pass word confidentially since communications will be sent to the mobile and e-mail ID.
4. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamn.net.
2. Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-line application form.
3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4. If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature. An online Application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Mode of Fee Payment:-
Select the mode of payment (On-line Payment/Off-line Payment)
Candidates may selected On-line payment or Off-line Payment.
The Online Application can be submitted upto 24.04.2015 till 11.59 p.m. after which the link will be disabled.
1. After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
2. On entering registration number and password, candidates can download their application and print, if required.
3. Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents (except certificates regarding service / experience equivalence of qualification) to the Commission.
Click Here for TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 official notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about TNPSC Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamn.net.