TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2015 for 1863 Various Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 1863 Personal Clerk, Assistant and others post through TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam-II. Application are invited only through online mode upto 11-11-2015 for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2014-2015 and 2015-16 in the following posts included in Combined Civil Service Examination-II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Service). Further details of TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2015 regarding vacancy details, age limit, essential qualification, selection process, how to apply and others information are given below…,
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2015
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Notification No.: 17/2015
Total No. of Vacancy: 1863
Name of the Posts and Vacancy Details:
01. Personal Clerk: 01
A. Assistant in Various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
02. Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer protection Department: 36
03. Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department: 40
04. Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department: 11
05. Assistant in Land Administration Department: 08
06. Assistant in Land Reforms Department: 01
07. Assistant in Prison Department: 16
08. Assistant in Medical and Rural Health Services Department: 213
09. Assistant in Transport Department: 35
10. Assistant in Registration Department: 59
11. Assistant in Rural Development Panchayat Raj Department: 403
12. Assistant in Backward Classess Department: 32
13. Assistant in Fisheries Department: 45
14. Assistant in Technical Education Department: 62
15. Assistant in NCC Department: 06
16. Assistant in Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department: 136
17. Assistant in School Education Department: 76
18. Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department: 07
19. Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department: 105
20. Assistant in Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax Department: 41
B. Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
21. Commissioner of Commercial Taxes: 14
22. Commercial Taxes, Chennai (South) Division: 56
23. Tiruchirappalli Division: 29
24. Salem Division: 10
25. Vellore Division: 10
26. Coimbatore Division: 45
27. Madurai Division: 15
28. Tirunelveli Division: 12
C. Assistant in Various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Secretariat Service / Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service / Cooperative Subordinate Service
29. Planning Junior Assistant TN State Planning Commission: 02
30. Assistant in Finance Department: 26
31. Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: 02
32. Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly: 01
33. Junior Co-operative Auditor in the Co-operative Audit Department: 298+10
Important Dates of TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2015
Date of Notification: 12-10-2015
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 11-11-2015
Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 13-11-2015
Date of Written Examination: 27-12-2015 from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2015
Age Limit: General Candidates age limit for all posts should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2015. No Maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs categories.
1. Personal Clerk- Bachelor’s Degree
2. Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration: Graduation in Any discipline
3. Planning Junior Assistant, Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission: A Degree of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. of any University.
4. Assistant in Finance Department in the Tamil Nadu Secretariat: A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission
5. Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat: B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com.
6. Junior Co-operative Auditor: A Degree of B.B.M. Degree
7. Others all Posts: Any Degree
Application and Register Fees: Examination fee Rs.75/- and candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration. Candidates can pay Examination and Registration fee through Offline Mode of Payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc.
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post. For further details please read paragraph 23(a)(2) of the “Instructions to the candidates” in official notification.
How to Apply for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2015
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
Click Here for Online Apply
Hall Tickets for TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2015
The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So, the candidates should watch TNPSC website ahead / before the scheduled date of examination.
Click Here for Notification TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2015
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply , Admit Card , Syllabus, Merit List and online application form about TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2015.