UP ITI Merit List 2015 – NCVT & SCVT: Uttar Pradesh ITI has published a Merit List for NCVT & SCVT 2nd Merit List / Cut off list has been declared. Eligible candidates can check their Merit List. Further details about UP ITI Merit List 2015 – NCVT & SCVT regarding Merit List, Cut off marks and other information are mentioned below.
UP ITI Merit List 2015 – NCVT & SCVT
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has issued notification for admission to Govt. aided institutions and Private unaided institutions of UP for the session 2014-2015 in Industrial Training Institute in various trades. Seat allocation will be based on Merit List. Students will be provided admission to NCVT & SCVT courses under various trades. So students who are ignorant about ITI seat allocation process & merit list, can get info from the Article.
Details of UP ITI Merit List 2015 – NCVT & SCVT
In the ITI institute 70% seats will be reserved for SC / ST Trainee & 15 % seats will be reserved for OBC Trainee. Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters 02%, Ex Serviceman 05%, Physically Handicapped Candidates 03% & Female candidates 20%. These Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & all admission seats. These marks will be provided for state level sprotsperson (3 marks), Industrial Workers or Candidates suggest by Industry (5 marks) & 5 marks will be provided to the dependants son, Unmarried or widow Daughter of workers in ITI.
Organisation Name: Vyavasayik Pareeksha Pareeksha, UP
Examination Name: Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
Merit List publication Date: 13/06/2015
Last Date of Reporting in ITI for Admission of 2nd Round: 17/06/2015
Phone: +91-522-4150500, 2334928
Timing: 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. (on all working days)
Click Here For UP ITI Admission 2nd Round Result Merit List 2015
Click Here For Download UP ITI Merit List 2015 – Page 1
Click Here For Download UP ITI Merit List 2015 – Page 2
Click Here For Download UP ITI Merit List 2015 – Page 3
Click Here For Download UP ITI Merit List 2015 – Page 4
Click Here For Download UP ITI Merit List 2015 – Page 5
Click Here For Download UP ITI Merit List 2015 – Page 6
Click Here For Download UP ITI Merit List 2015 – Page 7
Seat Allocation Method:
1. Separate Merit List will be prepared according to Essential Educational Qualification & Preference Marks for Group A, Group B Courses.
2. According to the New Arrangements & to given chance, Preference for local youth, total seats of a District will be pooled in 4 parts. Vertical & Horizontal Reservation will be provided based on 25% seats based on Block Level, Tehsil, District Level & State Level.
3. No. of seats will be available online based on the pool arrangements.
4. First preference will be given to trade of candidate & NCVT courses.
5. Candidates can give maximum 6 choice in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give maximum 10 choice for Group A & Group B courses.
6. District level merit list will be prepared then. Merit List of Group A will be prepared first. If seat allocate for Group A course then there will be no allocation for Group B courses.
7. There are special 12 ITI for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% seats will be reserved.
8. In first round seat allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
9. Process will be same for 2nd & 3rd round.