UPPSC Rajasva Nirikshak Exam 2014
Organization Name : Public Service Commission, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Total No.of Vacancy : 617 Posts
Name of the Exam : Rajasva Nirikshak Exam 2014
Name of the Post : Rajasva Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector)
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20.200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/- .
Eligible Criteria for UPPSC Rajasva Nirikshak Post
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be 21 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of written exam, medical exam, interview, viva voce test.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs.115/- (Rs.100/- & Online processing fee Rs.15/-) for UR, OBC candidates, Rs.55/- (Rs.40/- & Online processing fee Rs.15/-) for SC, ST candidates, Online processing fee Rs.15/- for Hanicapped candidates through printout copy of E-Challan/ I-collect in any branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank on or before 13-10-2014.
How to Apply for UPPSC Rajasva Nirishak Exam 2014
Eligible candidates may apply on-line through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in from 16-09-2014 to 16-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Online Application will be completed in three Stages (Part-I, Part-II).
- In Part-I registration candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
- Submit the application form, the second page that will display your Registration Slip with unique registration code for future reference.
- Now candidates have to pay the fee through the E-Challan/ I-Collect.
- If candidates had click on the “E-Challan” option an challan copy will be generated and pay the fee at the any branch of concerned bank.
- If candidates had click on the “I-Collect” option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on “Click here to payment through I-Collect ” button.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through Net Banking.
- Click on the “Submit Application Form” Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill the details of fee & registration number, scanned photograph with signature & details.
- Click on submit button & a page will be opened form complete form submission.
- Fill the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Now take the print out copies of application form & other forms for future use.
Important Dates for UPPSC Rajasva Nirishak Exam 2014
Starting Date to Apply On-line: 16-09-2014.
Last Date to Pay the Fee: 13-10-2014.
Last Date to Apply On-line: 16-10-2014.
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about UPPSC Rajasva Nirishak Exam 2014 for 617 Rajasva Nirikshak Posts.