UPPSC Regional Inspector Exam 2015 for 77 Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 77 Regional Inspector (Technical) vacancies through Regional Inspector Examination 2015. Eligible candidates can apply through Online from 30-12-2014 to 03-02-2015. Further details about UPPSC Regional Inspector Exam 2015 regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Regional Inspector Exam 2015
Organization Name: Uttar Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Total No. of Vacancy: 77 Posts
Name of the Exam: Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2014
Name of the Categories:
1. UR: 42 Posts
2. SC: 18 Posts
3. ST: 02 Posts
4. OBC: 15 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPPSC Regional Inspector Exam 2015
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 45 years as on 01-07-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed High School Examination of the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course)/ Mechanical Engineering and must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles & heavy passenger motor vehicles and have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in written/ practical examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 215/- (Exam fee Rs. 200/- & Online Processing fee Rs. 15/-) for UR & OBC candidates, Rs. 95/- (Exam fee Rs. 80/- & Online Processing fee Rs. 15/-) for SC & ST candidates, Rs.15/- (Online Processing fee) for Handicapped candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply for UPPSC Regional Inspector Exam 2015
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from 30-12-2014 to 03-02-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc .. Preliminary Examination.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Important Dates for UPPSC Regional Inspector Exam 2015
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-12-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-02-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-01-2015.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2015.