UPPSC Review Officer Exam 2015 for 572 Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 572 Review Officer, Lower Division Assistant, Auditor, Assistant Accountant, Statistical, Legal Assistant, Investigator cum Computer, Assistant Malaria Officer, Junior Auditor & Inspector Legal Measurement vacancies through Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (General Recruitment) Examination 2014 & Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination 2014. Eligible candidates can apply through Online from 30-12-2014 to 03-02-2015. Further details about UPPSC Recruitment 2015 regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Review Officer Exam 2015
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Total No of Vacancy: 572 Posts
Name of the Exam: Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (General/ Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Review Officer (Account) Saminksha Adhikari (Lekha)
- Assistant Review Officer
- Lower Division Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
- Statistical Assistant
- Investigator cum Computer
- Investigator Computer
- Legal Assistant
- Assistant Malaria Officer
- Junior Auditor
- Inspector Legal Measurement
Eligible Criteria for UPPSC Review Officer Exam 2015
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e., he/she must have not been born earlier than 02-07-1974 and not later than 01-07-1993. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e., they must have not born before 02-07-1959. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with accountancy for Post 1, Bachelor’s degree with minimum speed of 25 wpm in Hindi typewriting for Post 2, Graduation degree or any qualification with minimum speed of 25 wpm in Hindi typewriting for Post 3, Degree in Commerce with higher accountancy and audit for Post 4, Graduation degree in Commerce with accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce for Post 5, P.G degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce for Post 6, Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics for Posts 7 & 8, Law Graduation for Post 9, Degree in Science with Zoology for Post 10, Graduation in Commerce with Audit or Accountancy for Post 11 and Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or a Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering for Post 12.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Interview
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay the Exam fee of Rs.100/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/- for Unreserved & OBC candidates, Exam fee of Rs.40/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/- for SC & ST candidates and On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/- for Handicapped candidates, in the form of E-Challan/ I-Collect in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply for UPPSC Review Officer Exam 2015
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from 30-12-2014 to 03-02-2015. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc .. Preliminary Examination.
- Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Important Dates for UPPSC Review Officer Exam 2015
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-12-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-02-2015.
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-01-2015.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about UPPSC Review Officer Exam 2015.