UPSC Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2015:- Union Public Service Commission has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 304 Assistant Commandants (GroupA) posts. The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination on 12th July, 2015 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) viz. Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police and Sashastra Seema Bal. The Examination will be held in accordance with the Rules for the Examination published by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 25th April, 2015. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply by using the UPSC official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15th May, 2015. Further details about UPSC Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Commandants (GroupA) Posts. regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2015
Organization Name :- Union Public Service Commission
Organization Website :- http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Examination Notice No. :- 08/2015-CPF
Name of the Posts :-
1. BSF:- 28 Posts
2. CRPF:- 94 Posts
3. CISF:- 37 Posts
4. ITBP:- 107 Posts
5. SSB :- 30 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy :- 304 Posts
Qualification :- Bachelor’s degree
Last Date :- 15.05.2015
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification :-
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit :-
a) A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2015, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1995.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relax-able.
(i) upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
(ii) upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
(iii) upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
(iv) upto a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of My-sore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Physical Standards :-
Candidates must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical Standards for admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants), Examination, 2015 specified in Appendix-V of the Notice.
1. Candidates to ensure their Eligibility for the Examination :-
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. Last Date for Submission of Applications:-
The Online Applications can be filled upto 15th May, 2015 till 11.59 pm, after which the link will be disabled.
3. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
How to Apply for UPSC Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2015
1) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upscconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2) Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
3) Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in
size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
4) The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 25th April, 2015 to 15th May, 2015 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
5) Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/ she must ensure that the application with higher RID is complete in
6) In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
7) The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
8) The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in are directed to their in-box folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
9) Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications.
Click Here for UPSC Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details :- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about UPSC Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2015.