UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2015: Union Public Service Commission has published an employment notification for the recruitment 475 Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply by using the UPSC official website on or before 10.04.2015. Further details about UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2015 for Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering posts. regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2015
Organization Name :- Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts :-
1.Store Officer:- 01
2.Chemists :- 02
3.Controller :- 01
4.Assistant Editor :- 01
Total No. of Vacancy :- 475 Posts
Last Date:- 10.04.2015
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2015
1. Candidates should be Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956
2. Candidates should be Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers(India);
3. Candidates should be obtained a degree / diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College / Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time OR
4. Candidates should be Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers(India)
5. Candidates should be Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India
6. Candidates should be Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers London held after November, 1959. M.Sc degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
Age Limit :-
1. A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2015 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st January, 1994.
2. The upper age limit of 30 years will be relax-able up to 35 years in the case of Government Servants of the following categories.
i) A candidates who holds substantively a permanent post in the particular Department/ Office concerned. This relaxation will not be admissible to a probationer appointed against a permanent post in the Department/Office during the period of his probation. However this relaxation will not be admissible to a probationer so appointed provided he/she already retains a lien on a permanent post in a Department/Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1 below.
ii) A candidate who has been continuously in a temporary service on a regular basis in the particular Department/Office for at least 3 years on the 1st January, 2015.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
NOTe:- Application who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by cash mode option will be deactivated at 23:59 hours of 09.04.2015 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours to SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-slip, will have no other off-line option but to opt for on-line Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 23:59 hours of 10.04.2014.
Physical standards:- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, 2015 as per guidelines given in Appendix-II of the Rules for the Engineering Services Examination, 2015 published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 14.03.2015.
How To Apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2015
1. Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
2. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination center, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applicants who are submitting multiple application who are submitting multiple applications should mote that only the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
3. All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or in private employment, should apply online direct to the Commission.
Persons, already in Government service whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work-charged employees other than causal or daily rated employees or those serving under public enterprises are, however, required to inform their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination. Candidates should note that in case communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding for/appearing at the Examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
NOTE:- While filling in his/her application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the center and engineering discipline for the examination . If any candidate appears at a center/engineering discipline other than the one indicated by the one indicated by the commission in his/her E-admission certificate papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
Candidates are not required to submit hard copy/print out of their application to the commission at this stage.
Candidates should ensure the following documents:-
1. Certificate of Age.
2. Certificate of Educational Qualification.
3. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, wherever applicable.
4. Certificate in support in claim for age/ fee concession, wherever applicable.
More Details :- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2015.