UPSC Interview Schedule 2015 – Assistant: Union Public Service Commission has published a Interview Schedule for the post of Assistant Labour Commissioner / Assistant Welfare Commissioner / Assistant Labour Welfare Commissioner / Assistant Director in Grade V Junior Time Scale of Central Labour Service CLS, Ministry of Labour. List of successful candidates who have appear for this post. Further details about UPSC Interview Schedule 2015 – Assistant regarding Interview Date, Time, Venue, Selected Candidates List and other information are mentioned below.
UPSC Interview Schedule 2015
Union Public Service Commission has uploaded the Interview Schedule on their official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in, to ensure transparency in the examination process and to bring confidence in the candidates and other stack holders as well. In case of any discrepancy related to question / incorrect Interview Schedule should brought to notice of the Controller / Examinations with documentary proof along with solution of the question so as reach the UPSC office.
Details of UPSC Assistant Interview Schedule 2015
Many candidates have already checked their Interview Schedule. The candidates who have been not checked yet their Interview Schedule, they can checked their Interview Schedule in UPSC website.
Organisation Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the post: Assistant
Interview Date: 19/08/2015 to 21/08/2015
Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi – 110069
Instruction to candidates:
1. Matriculation pass or equivalent certificate indication date of birth or mark sheet of Matriculation or equivalent issued by Central / State Board indication Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
2. Degree / Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree / Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
3. Certificate in the prescribed proforma from the Head of Organisation / Department for the entire experience claimed clearly mentioning the duration of employment indication the basic pay and consolidates pay, nature of duties performed / experience obtained in the post with duration.
4. Photo proof identity card ( Passport or Voter ID Card or Adhar Card or Pan Card ).
5. Proof of Address ( Passport or Voter ID or Adhar Card or Ration Card )
6. All mark sheets and certificates starting from Secondary onwards.
7. All the post qualification experience certificates issued and stamped by the appropriate authority starting from oldest to latest.
Click Here For Download UPSC Interview Schedule 2015 – Assistant
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Interview Date, Time, Venue, Selected Candidates List about UPSC Interview Schedule 2015 – Assistant.