Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank has published an employment notification for the recruitment 259 Officer Scale-I and Officer Assistant (Multi-purpose) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s official website on or before 27.03.2015. Further details about Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for Officer Scale-I and Officer Assistant (Multi-purpose) Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
Name of The Posts:-
1.Officer Scale-I :-84
2.Officer Assistant (Multi-purpose):- 175
Total No. of Vacancy:- 259 posts
Qualification:- Any Graduate
1.Officer Scale-I :-Rs. 16,841/-
2.Officer Assistant (Multi-purpose):- 31,664/-
Last Date:- 27.03.2015
Eligible Criteria for Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification:- Candidates Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III
Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency:- The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multi-purpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT i.e., Hindi or Sanskrit. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have:–
1. Local language at 10th Std. level
2. Native language at 10th Std. level
3. Local language at any level up to graduation level
Application Fee:- (Including Post Age/ Intimation Charges)(Non-Refundable):-
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
2.Office Assistant (Multi-purpose)
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANKby means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com
1. For Office Assistant (Multi-purpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
2. For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Personal Interview:- Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30.
The Interview will be held at the DEHRADUN (Uttarakhand) center and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
NOTE:- Bank reserves the right to cancel the center and/or add some other centers, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Bank also reserves the right to allot the
candidate to any of the centers other than the one he/she has opted for.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
1.Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s official website on or before 27.03.2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2.Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
3. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com,and click on the link “Recruitment”.
4. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
a) the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
b) Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
c) Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
d. Go to the nearest UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 92197001016 for Officers & 92198001015 for Office Assistants (Multi-purpose). The details of fees to be paid are indicated here under.
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multi-purpose)
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others Candidates may find out the required branch address from the Bank’s website, under the head “BranchLocator”.
e) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (i) Branch Name & code No, (ii) Transaction Id/Scroll number (iii) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
f) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com. All the fields in the online
Application format should be filled up carefully.
g) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
h) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
i) Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
j) CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION /
FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
k) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be
l) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short-listed for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents
1. Printout of the online application submitted.
2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language(Hindi or Sanskrit) for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multi-purpose).
3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
7. Photo identity proof.
8. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Call Letters For The Interview:-
A list on candidates short-listed for interview will be notified in Uttarakhand Gramin Bank official website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com within a period of 10 days after the last date of registration (i.e.27.03.2015) and the call letters will be sent to short-listed candidates only through their e-mail address given by the candidates in their application form.
Candidate has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter, Original Fee Payment Challan and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015.