Vehicle Factory Jabalpur 333 Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2015: Vehicle Factory Jabalpur has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 333 Group ‘C’ Posts. Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur invites ON-Line applications from the eligible citizens of India for filling up the following vacancies in Group’C’ Industrial Employees (IE). in the Pay Band of Rs.5,200/- – 20,200/- Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- plus allowances as admissible to Central Government employees. The candidates who are fulfilling the requisite qualification/ specifications as mentioned below, may apply ON-LINE through Vehicle Factory’s website www.vfj.nic.in. Further details about Vehicle Factory Jabalpur 333 Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2015 for 333 Group ‘C’ posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2015
Organization Name :- Indian Ordnance Factories
Organization Website :- www.vfj.nic.in
Advertisement No :- ORDFYS/VFJ/DAVP/07/13-14/LB
Name of the Posts :-
01. Carpenter :- 02 Posts
02. Examiner Engineer :- 41 Posts
03. Fitter Auto Electric :- 18 Posts
04. Fitter Electric :- 01 Posts
05. Fitter Genl :- 71 Posts
06. Fitter Instrument :- 01 Posts
07. Fitter T & G :- 02 Posts
08. Fitter Automobile :- 62 Posts
09. Grinder :- 11 Posts
10. Machinist :- 79 Posts
11. Mason :- 03 Posts
12. Miller :- 01 Posts
13. Millwright :- 14 Posts
14. Painter :- 06 Posts
15. Tool Maker :- 02 Posts
16. Turner :- 19 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy :- 333 Posts
Qualification :- Matriculation + NAC/NTC
Age Limit :- 18 years 32 years
Last Date :- 11.05.2015
Eligible Criteria for Vehicle Factory Jabalpur 333 Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification :- Matriculation + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade. (For SI: No 1 to 16)
NOTE :- The Degree and Diploma in Engineering without possessing NAC/NTC will not be accepted as qualification for Direct Recruitment.
Age Limit :- As on Closing Date for submission of on-line application the age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 32 years.
Age Relaxation :-
a) For Ex-TA’s of Indian Ordnance Factories the period for which they had undergone training under Apprentices Act 1961. This relaxation is admissible only against the post of Semi-Skilled Tradesman.
b) The upper age limit is relax-able for Govt. Servant and Ex-Serviceman candidates as per existing Govt. rules in this regard.
c) For SC/ST candidate 05 Years.
d) For OBC candidates 03 Years (On production of Non Creamy Layer Certificate).
e) For PH Candidates : Candidates belonging to UR = 10 years, SC & ST = 10+5 =15 Yrs, OBC = 10+3 = 13 Years.
NOTE :- Candidates applying against posts, not reserved for SC/ST/OBC will not be granted Age Relaxation against respective category. However, relaxation of age will be permissible in case of PH and Ex-Serviceman irrespective of the fact that the post is reserved for PH/Ex-Serviceman or not.
Application Fee :- An application fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) to be paid through Payment Gateway, linked with on-line application, using Debit Card or Credit Card. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman /Women and Ex-TA of VFJ Jabalpur are exempted from paying application fee. The application fee is non refundable.
Scheme of Examination (For SI.No 1 to 16)
1. The selection process shall comprise of the followings :
(a) Written Test of 100 marks :
(1) The distribution of questions will be as follows :
Part A (Objective Type)
1. General Science :- 10 Marks (10 Questions)
2. Quantitative Aptitude :- 10 Marks (10 Questions)
Part A (Objective Type)
1. Knowledge of Technical Trade :- 80 Marks (80 Questions)
(NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade)
(b) Trade Test (Practical): The Trade test (Practical) shall be only qualifying in nature, without any marks.
ii) On the basis of merit list based on the marks obtained in Written Test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies shall be called for Trade Test (Practical).
iii) The final Select List shall be called for Trade Test (Practical).
a) Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
b) Alphabetical order in which the first names of the first names of the candidates appear.
NOTE :- The ITI candidates and its equivalent Diploma/Certificate holders will be considered for selection only when NCTVT Certificate (i.e. NAC or NTC) holders are not available for the post.
v) Minimum Qualifying Standards for:
UR candidates :- 45% of the total Marks
OBC Candidates :- 40% of the total Marks
SC, ST Candidates :- 35% of the total Marks
Physically Disabled Person & Ex-Serviceman :- 30% of the total Marks.
The candidates not obtaining the specified minimum qualifying standard may not be considered for selection.
II) Syllabus for Written Examination and Trade Test (For SL No 1 to 16):
a) Written Examination: The syllabus for the Written Test will be broadly as that of the NCTVT Examination syllabus prescribed for the respective trade and as per the functional requirement of that trade.
b) Trade Test: The syllabus for Trade Test (Practical) will be as per Trade Test Specification of the Semi-Skilled grade of the relevant trade.
How to Apply for Vehicle Factory Jabalpur 333 Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2015
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply On-line only. The “On-line Application Form” will be available on Vehicle Factory Jabalpur’s website www.vfj.nic.in through a link recruitment > Semi-Skilled Tradesman > Apply On-line Application received through any other mode will not be accepted under any condition.
- The On-line registration site will remain open as mentioned in the Important Dates schedule for different posts from 09.00 AM of the On-line registration opening Date to 5.00 PM of the On-line registration closing Date.
- The candidate should cross check the information furnished in the ‘Application Form’ before finally submitting the same as on correction will be possible later.
- After applying On-line, the candidate may download / print the duly filled ‘Application Form’ and the ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ generated by the system for future references.
- Photographs :- One recent colour passport size photograph (not more than three months old) is to be uploaded in the space earmarked in the application format.
- Signature :- Scanned signature is to be uploaded in the space earmarked in the application format.
- Documents :- Scanned copies of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark-Sheet), NAC/NTC Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable.
Important Dates :-
a) Opening Date for ON-LINE application/registration on :- 21.04.2015
b) Closing Date for ON-LINE application/registration on website :- 11.05.2015
c) The crucial date for determining age limit and educational qualification for various posts/trades mentioned above will be the Closing Date for submission of on-line application.
Click Here for Vehicle Factory Jabalpur 333 Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about Vehicle Factory Jabalpur 333 Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2015.