Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015: Vijaya Bank has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 27 Probationary Manager-Chartered Accountants Posts. Vijaya Bank, a strong and mid sized Public Sector Bank, with its Head Office at Bangalore, having a network of more than 1600 branches plus offices all over India, with total employee strength of more than 13600. Interested and eligible and interested candidates can apply only online through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com. Further details about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015 of 27 Probationary Manager-Chartered Accountants Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply and others information are mentioned below…
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Vijaya Bank
Organization website:- www.vijayabank.com
Name of the Post:- Probationary Manager-Chartered Accountants
Total No of Vacancy:- 27 Posts
Qualification:- Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants
Age Limit:- 20 years to 35 years
Pay Scale:- 19,400-28,100/- per moth
Last Date:- 09.05.2015
Eligible Criteria for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be passed final examination for Chartered Accountants as on 01.03.2015.
Experience:- No Minimum experience is required. However, preference will be given to candidates who are practising Chartered Accountants or an Officer in a medium/Large size Bank / Financial Institution with experience in jobs related to credit appraisals/financial analysis etc, Knowledge of credit risk management will an added advantage.
Qualifications /Experience:- The qualification/experience prescribed are the minimum, Candidates possessing higher qualification higher qualification suitable for the post will be given preference, both at the time of short-listing and Interview/Group Discussion/Online Test. Candidates must possess the qualification as on 01.3.2015.
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit should have 20 years to 35 years as on 01.03.2015.
1.SC/ST Candidates :- 5 years
2.OBC Candidates:- 5 years
3.PWD Candidates:- 5 years
Application Fee and Intimation Charges:-
a) For SC/ST?PWD – Rs.50/- (towards intimation charges only)
b) For all others including OBC – Rs.300/- for application including intimation charges of Rs.50/-
Selection will be made on the basis of interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to candidates qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements,etc.
How to Apply for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can apply only online through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com from 08.04.2015 to 29.04.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisite for applying online:-
Before applying online, candidates should:-
1. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project, In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online and must maintain the email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
2. Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
3. Scale their photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification given in Annexure-I, which is provided with the notification available on Bank’s website.
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credential generated specifically for this recruitment project.
Note:- If candidates do not received the the email and SMS intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
1. Hard copy of the application pasted with recent photograph besides scanned photograph, signed at appropriate place, must be accompanied by Copies of under mentioned certificates (only attested true copies of certificates) should be sent by candidates along with the application through ORDINARY POST:-
a) Birth certificate/Secondary school Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate/ 10th standard or any other documentary proof of age.
b) Marks sheets showing specifically the subject studied and certificates in support of educational qualifications viz., 10th/SSLC, 12th/PUC, Graduate Degree, CA, Post-graduation Degree, Professional Research, etc if any.
c) Experience certificates specifying designation, Grade/Scale, job profile, period of service if any.
d) SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen certificates wherever applicable.
2. In order to ensure that the applications enclosing relevant documents reach well before the closing date, the candidates serving in Government Offices as mentioned earlier are advised to submit their computer generated application printout along with fee payment in advance.
3. Unless the hard copy of the ‘Online Registered Computer Generated Application Print-Out duly signed is received by Ordinary Post along with the relevant certificates the On-line registration is not valid.
Call Letters for interview:-
short listed candidates will be able to download the call letters from the bank website/ will received call letters by ordinary post at the correspondence address given by the candidate in their online application. Requests for sending letters to a different address subsequently will not be entertained.
Click Here for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015.