VSSUT Recruitment 2015 – Jr Instructor & Mechanic: Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 30 Junior Instructor, Mechanic Gr.III, Care-Taker & Attendant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with required documents to reach the organization addressed are given below. Further Details about VSSUT Recruitment 2015 for the Junior Instructor, Mechanic Gr.III & more Posts, regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply & other details are mentioned below…
VSSUT Jr Instructor & Mechanic Recruitment 2015
Organization Name : Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology
Name of the Posts :
1. Junior Instructor : 21 Posts
Civil Engg. : 02 Posts
Mechanical Engg. : 02 Posts
Electrical Engg. : 03 Posts
Electronics & T.C. Engg. : 02 Posts
Central Workshop : 03 Posts
I.T. : 02 Posts
Metallurgy & Material Engg. : 02 Posts
Production Engg. : 02 Posts
Computer Sc. & Engg. : 01 Posts
Chemical Engg. : 02 Posts
2. Mechanic Gr.III : 05 Posts
Civil : 01 Posts
Electrical Engg. : 01 Posts
Mechanical Engg. : 01 Posts
Electronics & T.C. Engg. : 01 Posts
Metallurgy & Material Engg. : 01 Posts
3. Care-Taker : 01 Posts
4. Attendant : 02 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy : 30 Posts
Qualification : VIII / Matric with ITI / Bachelor Degree’s
Age Limit : Not more than 32 years as on the last Date
Pay Scale : Rs.5200/- _ Rs.2000/- (GP)
Last Date : 17.07.2015
Eligible Criteria for VSSUT Recruitment 2015 – Jr Instructor & Mechanic
Educational Qualification :
1. For Junior Instructor : Candidates should possess first Class Diploma in Engineering in respective branch recognized by State Council of Technical Education, ODISHA or equivalent (55% for SC/ST candidate) and Higher qualification and experience is desirable.
2. Mechanic Gr.III :
a) Candidates must possess Matric / 10th with ITI.
b) Two years experience in appropriate trade.
3. Care-Taker : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with certificate in Catering, Book Keeping and Management.
Desirable : Minimum two years experience in reputed organization.
4. Attendant : The candidates must have passed Class-VII examination in any of the Organized educational institution.
Age Limit : He / She in not more than 32 years of age on the last date of submission of application. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 05 years in case of SC/ST/SEBC and Women candidates, 10 years for physically handicapped persons, and as per Govt. rule for Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply for VSSUT Recruitment 2015 – Jr Instructor & Mechanic
Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with required documents and send their application form to the Address : The Registrar, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla, Po- Engineering College Burla, Dist – Sambalpur, Odisha – 768018 by Speed Post / Registered Post only. The application should reach on or before 17.07.2015.
Documents to be enclosed with The Application Form :
1. Certificates and Mark Sheets of all the examinations passed.
2. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/SEBC and Medical Certificate for PWD candidates must be issued by the competent authority.
3. Certificate of passing Oriya standard (for candidates who did not have Oriya subject in H.S.C. / Class-VII Exam.).
4. Two copies of recent passport size colour photographs of self.
5. The candidates shall be required to produce the original certificates at the time of the tests, failing which he shall be liable to be disqualified.
6. Non-refundable Account Payee Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rs.250 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) drawn in favour of VSSUT, Burla and payable at SBI Bur (Code No-2034).
7. The candidate should put his/her full signature on all the documents mentioning ‘Submitted by me’.
Important Link : Click Here for VSSUT Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read the official notification for more details, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about VSSUT Recruitment 2015.