WB Student Scholarship 2014 – Online Application Process of Student Scholarship in West Bengal : Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal, has published a notification for Student Scholarship 2014.Online Application for Scholarship in Studies (OASIS) for SC, St and OBC Pre and Post Metric Students in West Bengal are started. Eligible Student can apply for Student Scholarship through www.asis.gov.in with in 30-09-2014. Further details for WB Student Scholarship 2014 are as below…
WB Student Scholarship 2014
West Bengal Government announced Backward Classes Welfare Scholarship for Studies for Academic Session Year 2014-15. Online Application for Scholarship to SC, St and OBC Students in West Bengal for New Registration and Renewal for Pre-matric (Class IX & X) and Post-metric (Class XI & XII) are started.
Name of the Scheme for WB Student Scholarship 2014-15
1. Book Grant for SC/St
2. Maintenance Grant for Sc/St Day Scholarship
3. Hostel Grant for SC/St Student Lodging in School attached Hostel.
4. Ashram Hostel Grant for SC/St students from Class I to X
5. Post-Metric Scholarship to SC/St
6. Merit Scholarship to SC/St
7. Merit Scholarship (V to X)
8. Up gradation of Merit SC/St Students (IX to XII)
9. Unclean Compulsory Charges for St Students
10. Other Compulsory Charges for ST Students
11. Pre-Matric Scholarship to OBC Students
12. Post-Matric Scholarship to OBC Student
13. Feeder School to ST
14. Pre-Metric (CS) Scholarship for Students belonging to SC/ST for IX to X
Online Application Process for WB Stucent Scholarship 2014
Online Application for Scholarship in Studies (OASIS). Online Application for Scholarship to SC, St and OBC Students in West Bengal Guideline published by the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Online Application Process for WB Student Scholarship 2014 of Pre-metric & Post Metric for SC, ST and OBC Student are as below.
- Visit on www.oasis.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Now” or “Student Registration” Button
- Fill Application Form & Submit.
- Click on “Download Login Information / Acknowledgement Slip” (A Computer Generated acknowledgement Slip will be Generated, Download it)
- Revisit on www.oasis.gov.in and click “Registered Student’s Login” Option
- Login With USER ID & PASSWORD & DISTRICT as mentioned in your Acknowledgement Slip.
- After successful Login of the Student panel, you have to fill up the remaining part of the application Form now.
- Click “Further Details” option & Fill all the remaining fields.
- Click “Bank Information” Button & Select your Bank Branch & Type Account No.
- Click “Verify & Lock” Option.
- Click “Print Application” Option & Click “Download Application Form”
- Application is to submit this Computer Generated filled in application form (Duly Signed) to the concerned BDO/PO cum DWO.
- Documents to be submitted along with computer generated application Form.(1). One Copy Recent Stamp Size colour Photograph of the Application duly attested and pasted on the application. 2.) An attested copy of the Caste Certificate of the applicant . 3.)An attested copy of the Mark Sheet / Certificate of the last examination passed
- The required certificates on the body of the application form are to be provided by the concerned authorities / persons.