WBPSC 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Recruitment 2015: The Public Service Commission, West Bengal has published an employment notification for the recruitment 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Posts. WBPSC will hold the Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Recruitment Examination, 2015 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts of Samity Accounts and Audit officer. The rules of the examination and other particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through WBPSC official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in on or before 18th May, 2015. Further details about WBPSC 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Recruitment 2015 for 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
WBPSC 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Public Service Commission, West Bengal
Organization Website:- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Advt No:- 7/2015.
Name of the Posts:-
1. Samity Accounts
2. Audit Officer
Total No of Vacancy:- 20 Posts
Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Age Limit:- Not more than 32 years
Scale of Pay:- Rs.9,000-40,500/-
Last Date:- 18th May, 2015
Eligible Criteria for WBPSC 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Recruitment 2015
1. Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or a Member of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
2. Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for recruitment in the case of Nepali speaking candidates from three hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling district, viz. Darjeeling Sadar, Kurseong and Kalimpong).
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit not more than 32 years as on the 01.01.2015 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1983).
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for persons with disabilities having disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules.
No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as shall be treated as general candidates.
Note:- Age as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted.
The age limits apply to all candidates whether in Government Service or not.
Fee:- Rs.160/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
How to Apply for WBPSC 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Recruitment 2015
1. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through WBPSC official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in 18th May, 2015.
2. Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in, in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not to do registration again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
3. After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
4. Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Important Information and Scheme and Syllabus present in the top of the application form before filling the application.
5. The photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. Candidate may change the photo and signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Buttons.
Click Here for WBPSC 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details :- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about WBPSC 20 Samity Accounts & Audit Officer Recruitment 2015.