WBSAPCS Recruitment 2014
Name of Post: Assistant Director
Total number of vacancy: 11
Qualification: Post Graduate
Age limit: 60 years
Last date: 15 days from the date of Advertisement.
Name of Posts:
1) Assistant Director (Materials Management): 1 post
2) Assistant Director (Documentation): 1 post
3) Assistant Director (Youth Affairs): 1 post
4) Assistant Director (Mid Media): 1 post
5) Assistant Director (PPTCT): 1 post
6) Assistant Director (Quality Manager-Blood Safety): 1 post
7) Assistant Director (Lab-Services): 1 post
8) Stores Officer: 1 post
9) Asst.Diretor (TI): 1 post
10) HR Officer: 1 post
11) Administrative Officer: 1 post
Candidates have to possess post graduation degree in Advertising/ Mass Communication/ Material Management and/ or MBA with relevant experience for the posts of Assistant Director (Materials Management).
Candidates have to possess Post Graduation degree in social Science/ Humanities or any other related filed for the post of Assistant Director (Documentation).
For details post wise qualification see the details notification from WBHEALTH website.
Candidates age limit 60 years as on 01/12/2014.
Consolidated Remuneration Rs.25,000/- per month.
Selection process will be based on Written examination, Personality test and Computer Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online which will be available up to 15 days from the date of issue of the advertisement in the website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
Before apply online candidates are required scanned photo and signature each with 20kb.
Note: The details Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, application process for the above mention posts are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details notification/advertisement from the website before apply.