WBSCVT ITI Online Counseling Process – WB ITI Online Counseling Admission Process: West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) ITI Common Entrance Examination 2022 has been declared. WBSCVT has announced its ITI Common Entrance Exam Result for ITI/ITC/PloyTechnic Admission 2022 on 08th July 2022. Now, the WBSCVT ITI 2022 Online Counseling Date has been published on its official website at www.wbscvt.net. Appeared students can check their WBSCVT ITI 2022 Online Counseling Process. Further details of Admission and Online Counseling For WBSCVT Government ITI/ITC/Jr Polytechnic Admission 2022 are as below…
WBSCVT ITI Counseling
WB ITI Counseling 2022, WBSCVT ITI Online Counseling will start on 10th July 2022. Appeared students can attend WB ITI online counseling after purchasing an E-cash Coupon.
Click Here for WB ITI E-cash coupon Collect Center
WBSCVT ITI Online Counseling Process
Step By Step Guideline WBSCVT ITI Online Counseling
- Visit on West Bengal State Council of Vocational Training’s website www.wbscvt.net
- A new window for Online counseling of ITI/ITC/Jr Polytechnic will open,
- Here you Register (It is mandatory for applicants)
- Click On “NEW REGISTRATION” Option
- Please Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on “PROCEED” (Your name automatically appears from the Council database)
- Now Verify and Click the “SUBMIT” Option
- Enter the E-cash coupon number to participate in the online counseling.
- After Successful registration, you will receive a password via SMS
- Next Step again Visit www.wbscvt.net homepage
- Enter User ID and Password
- Next, Verify your Personal Information
- Click On “ONLINE CHOICE FILLING”
- Select College and Trade Preference.
- After Filling in Choice Click on “SAVE CHOICE”
- After Save take a print-filled choice form.
- After the publication of the WBSCVT ITI Counselling Result, you can Take a Printout.
- Now go to the Institute where you have been allotted all original documents for admission.
WBSCVT ITI Seat Allocation
After successful completion of the choice filling, based on the rank position and choice of trades given by the Applicant, a Seat will be allocated to the Applicant in those Institutes for which he/she has given the choice. The applicant can see his allocated seats and take a printout of seat confirmation sleep from the website www.wbscvt.net.
WBSCVT ITI Admission & Counseling Fees
West Bengal State Council of Vocational Training (WBSCVT) has published WBSCVT ITI/ITC.Jp Admission and Counseling Fees. Following fees for 1st semester (6 months) are to be paid by the candidates at the time of admission at the concerned Government ITI, ITC, junior Poly Technic.
Fees Details of WBSCVT ITI 2022 as below.
1. Tuition fee for 1st Semester Rs.30/- per Month: Rs.180/-
2. Tuition fee for IMC Sponsored candidates for 1st Semester: Rs.2500/-
3. Admission fee (One Time Only): Rs.100/-
4. Registration Fee (One Time Only): Rs.30/-
5. Student Union fee (One Time Only): Rs.50/-
6. Caution Money (One Time Only): Rs.100/-
7. Verification charges of certificate of students for any Board other than West Bengal Board (One Time Only): Rs.100/-