WBSCVT ITI Open Counselling / Seat Allotment 2022: WBSCVT ITI Common Entrance Test for M and E group conducted by West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) was published a notice of for WBSCVT ITI Open Counselling on 09/08/2022 & 12/08/2022 at 12 pm. Candidates can choice filling their seat / WBSCVT ITI Counselling from the tentative date 09/08/20227 & 12/08/2022 through WBSCVT’s official website www.wbscvt.net.
WBSCVT ITI Open Counselling 2022 – WB Govt ITI College Seat Allotment
Some new trades have been added in WB ITI Kolkata and ITI Balurghat, Willing Candidates can add or update their choice of seat allotment from 09/08/2022 at 2 pm & 12/08/2022 at 12 pm. The last date for collection of e-cash coupons is 11/08/2022 from all available help desks, Candidates can Choice of Seat Allotment, Open Counselling Process, Date of Open Counselling, time of Open Counselling from www.wbscvt.net
WBSCVT ITI Online Open Counseling & Seat Allotment – 1st and 2nd Phase
Name of Course: ITI Course
Seat Allotment: Two Phases
Date of Open Counselling: 09/08/2022 & 12/08/2022
Time of Open Counselling: 12 pm
Official Website: www.wbscvt.net
Type of ITI Counselling: Online
WB Govt. ITI Colleges Seat Allotment – Notice for WBSCVT ITI Online Open Counselling 2022
1. Online Open Counselling for left out seats in Government ITI will be held on 09/08/2022 & 12/08/2022 in two phases.
2. All candidates having a valid rank in CET 2022 and participated in online choice filling but not admitted in any Govt or PPP Govt. ITI in the 2022 academic session will be allowed to participate in the WBSCVT ITI online open counselling.
3. 1st phase online open counselling will be held on 09/08/2022 and admission against 1st phase online open counselling allotted seats will be held on 09/08/2022 and 10/08/2022.
4. In case there are any left out vacant seats after admission against 1st phase online open then 2nd phase online open counselling will be held on 12/08/2022 at 12 pm. Admission against 2nd phase online open counselling will be held on & from 12/08/202 to 14/08/2022.
Document Required for WBSCVT ITI Online Open Counselling 2022 – Seat Allotment
List of Documents for M Group of trades:
1. Self-attested copy of Age proof certificates / Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination, mark sheet and certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
2. A Self-attested copy of caste certificate for SC, ST, PH categories. A candidate should have a certificate in his/her name only for availing admission under any reserved seat (SC/ST/PH).
3. A Self-attested copy of the certificate in a prescribed proforma given in FORMAT- III, regarding the location of the
school to be issued by the head of the institution from where he/ she has acquired minimum entry qualification.
4. Medical certificate of fitness provided by a medical practitioner of MBBS or its equivalent degree as per prescribed format available in the www.wbscvt.net
5. A downloaded copy of this letter (seat allotment letter) from www.wbscvt.net.
List of Documents required for E group of Trades:
1. Self-attested copy of final mark sheet/ pass certificate of Class VIII.
2. Self-attested copy of caste certificates for reserved categories. A candidate should have a certificate in his/ her name only for availing admission under any reserved seat (SC/ ST/ PH).
3. Self-attested copy of a certificate issued by the head of the Institute mentioning the date of birth, Total marks and marks scored in the Class VIII final examination in prescribed format as given in (FORMAT-I).
4. One Self-attested copy of the certificate issued by the counsellor/ Panchayat Pradhan/ MLA/ MP in the given proforma mention under (FORMAT-II).
5. Medical certificate issued by a physician of MBBS or its equivalent degree as per prescribed format available in the www.wbscvt.net
6. One Downloaded copy of this letter (seat allotment letter) available from the official site.
Click Here⇒ WBSCVT ITI Online Open Counselling & Seat Allocation Notice pdf
Click Here⇒ Direct Link of WBSCVT ITI Online Open Counselling
How to Apply WBSCVT ITI Online Open Counselling – Allocation of Seat
Candidates can apply or attain the WBSCVT ITI Online Open Counselling & Allocation of Seat through www.wbscvt.net from 09/08/2022 at 2 pm for the 1st phase and 12/08/2022 for the 2nd phase. Details are mentioned below.
1st step: At first, candidates should go www.wbscvt.net
2nd step: Candidates should follow the Events section
3rd step: Candidates can click on the WBSCVT ITI Open Counselling link
4th step: then candidates can choose the seat allocation of Govt ITI colleges.