WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 for 583 Service/ Consultant Posts: Department of Women & Child Development Rajasthan has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 583 Service/ Consultant Vacancies in Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Govt. of Rajasthan 2014-2015. Eligible candidates can apply online through online by the website from 07-01-2015 at 11:00 am to 06-02-2015 till 11:59 pm. Further details about WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 regarding age limit, essential educational qualifications, selection process, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below…
WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015
Organization Name: Department of Women & Child Development, Rajasthan.
Total No. of Vacancies: 583 Posts
Name of the Post: Service/ Consultant
I. Under ISSNIP: 416 posts
- Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development): 01 post
- Consultant (BCC and Capacity Building): 01 post
- Consultant -Social Development and Community Mobilization: 01 post
- Consultant -Monitoring and Evaluation: 01 post
- Consultant -Financial Management: 01 post
- Consultant-Procurement: 01 post
- Project Associate: 02 posts
- District Coordinator: 19 posts
- District Project Assistant: 19 posts
- Block Coordinator: 185 posts
- Block Project Assistant: 185 posts
II. Under ICDS Mission: 167 posts
- Senior Consultant (Early Childhood Care & Education-ECCE): 01 post
- District Coordinator (ECCE, Training and M & E): 14 posts
- District Coordinator (Health & Nutrition): 33 posts
- Block Coordinator: 119 posts
Eligible Criteria for WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition/ Public Health for S.No.1 post, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Health Communication or Social Sciences for S.No.2 post, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work, Sociology or Anthropology for S.No.3 post, Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Demography for S.No.4 post (All the qualifications belongs Under ISSNIP). Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo computer proficiency test and personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.200/- for (excluding E-mitra charges) fee can be pay at nearest E-mitra or through www.emitra.gov.in and get token number.
How to Apply for WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015
Eligible candidates apply online through the website www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in and oasis.rkcl.in/icds from 07-01-2015 at 11:00 am to 06-02-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Instructions for Online Applications:
- Log on to the website www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in and oasis.rkcl.in/icds
- Enter to E-Mitra.
- Make payment and get unique token number.
- Re Visit the Website.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the Unique Token Number and Date of Birth.
- Fill the Security Code.
- Click on Validate Button.
- Select the desired post for applying.
- Fill the online application with given details.
- Submit the application and then take a print copy of submitted application for future reference.
Important Dates WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015
Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-01-2015 from 11:00 am on wards
Last date for Deposit of Application Fee: 06-02-2015 till 05:00 pm.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 06-02-2015 till 11:59 pm.
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015.